“Great Stay! Great Hampton!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Clarksville, Maryland
“Great Stay! Great Hampton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

I had a great stay here and would come back! Clean rooms and outstanding breakfast! Staff was very friendly!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bartlett, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Wow! I was Totally NOT expecting such a nice hotel last night! I pulled in at 10 pm, they were expecting me and front desk guy was so nice and helpful.
I walked to my room, and since I don't sleep really well, saw that my room was right across from the elevator, I went back to the desk and he graciously switched my room to a wonderful down the hall location. I slept GREAT.
The decoration in the room made me feel like I was in a high end hotel, dark wood, beautiful desk and closet, nice lighting (uplights and puck lights.)
It was just me, so the double bed was just fine, I guess I'm just used to a King, but I really didn't mind the double (as long as I didn't have to share it!)
Everything was VERY clean and everything worked.
Breakfast was what I always expect in a Hampton - perfect. Coffee good.
Overall, very nice hotel and staff!

Room Tip: There are about 6 rooms right off the elevator, and I know that the ding would have kept me awake, s...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Western Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed during a Brewers' weekend. Clean, comfortable room. Staff helpful with advice on catching a shuttle to Brewers' game. (Hotel does not have a shuttle, you have to drive about 10 miles east on Bluemound Road where several bars near the ball park have shuttles.) Nice variety of hot & cold items for breakfast. Apples & bananas in lobby all day.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
McHenry, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

The hotel is beautiful, restful, quiet, and in the heart of many very good restaurants. The staff, especially Dawn Evans (during the day)and Will (William) at evening time, were especially nice and very helpful. These two people are the nicest people we have met in a very long time. Would stay here over anyplace else in Wisconsin.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very beautiful and comfortable, beds very comfy.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Stayed at this hotel with a group of family/friends to attend the Brewers game. The hotel was clean, modern, and comfortable. The continental breakfast was great - lots of choices including eggs, waffles, sausage, and potatoes. The staff at this hotel was A+++. I have never stayed at a hotel where we were treated so wonderful. They were friendly and accommodating. Whenever we travel to Milwaukee in the future we will stay at this Hampton. If all the Hampton Inns are this great we will be life long customers regardless of what city we are traveling in. Nice job Hampton Inn Brookfield!

Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

We booked a double room for my husband, myself and our daughter. Upon arrival in our room we realized the beds were doubles and not queens. A bit to cozy for our taste since we normally sleep in a king. We called to ask for a room with two queens and were told the hotel only had doubles or kings. They moved us to a king room with a sleeper couch. Our daughter wasn't too happy being kicked out of a "real bed" but my husband has health issues and a double bed is just too small.

Room Tip: Select a room with a king bed, since the rooms with two beds have doubles, not queens
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Thank you Rod, Dave, and the entire staff of this "above average and far above expectations in accommodations, service, personal touch, food, cleanliness, maintenance, and, most in important, Smiles and Relationship" for a fantastic family vacation! Where do we begin? The whole experience from making the reservation to arrival to conversation to the guest room with refrigerator and microwave with its rich wood appointments and one little rubber ducky, of course, to the large indoor pool and over-sized hot tub with easy access to a good sized outdoor patio / sun deck, full complimentary breakfast with excellent & attentive service was "All Good", to state the very least!! Plus, bonus, the hotel resides directly across the street to a mass transit park n ride to attend the WI State Fair, as we did, and for easy access to the Milwaukee Brewers baseball stadium, both directly straight down on Interstate 94. In other words, the hotel is in an excellent location at a great price for this true way above standard Hampton Inn with a very attentive staff of Rod, Dave, Alex, Kathy, Brandon, Tim, and the entire team! Thank You Hampton Inn Brookfield for making our family's 4 day and 3 night Milwaukee vacation easy and memorable!!

Room Tip: Join Hilton HHonors and smile with this great staff!!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!