“One of the best I've stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
New York City
“One of the best I've stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

This was a fantastic hotel! I stay in a lot of hotels all year long. Normally two or 3 weeks at a time. I've not been staying as frequently in Marriott Hotels but find this one to have been far above and beyond normal extended stay hotels. We rented out maybe 10 rooms total, held trainings in your conference hall and stayed many nights. Staff were friendly from the moment we arrived, breakfast was better with more options than normal(which is nice considering we stayed so many nights) and the grounds made my work trip feel like a vacation spot! Thanks to the staff for a fantastic stay!

-C

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Meridian, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2008

My husband works for GE Healthcare so we stay here everytime he has to go to school for work.

We've stayed here twice now & both stays have been VERY NICE!!!

The first time was in 2005 & the rooms were outdated...

This time they were newly remodled...VERY NICE...updated...LOVE the BEDS!!! Jamison- Actually after sleeping on it for 2 weeks I'm beginning to want one ;)

The Breakfast buffet is always so Great. It's something different every day. They also offer "dinners" most nights. They're usually light something like maybe Pasta & Salad, beverages & BEER...yes it's free & all included. The Manager Mark is usually there at dinner & mingles with everyone...very nice guy! Don't forget to grab a cookie at the front desk when yolu leave at night they're good!!! After staying there for 2 weeks the staff knows you by name & everyone is always so friendly!!

All the rooms have full kitchens & a sofa bed. It's on a golf course. It sorta has a feel of condos instead of a hotel.

DEFINATLY stay here...we're giong again next month!!!

• Liked — Condo type feel. Free food. Pets Accepted & there's PLENTY of room for them to roam around..GREAT STAFF!!
  • Disliked — nothing...it's always GREAT!!!
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Elk Grove,Il.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2007

The worst stay I've ever had in any type of motel/hotel through out this country. I took my wife and 5 children to Wisconsin to experience Italian Fest. Money was stolen out of my wife's purse in our room while we were out. The management did reimburse us. After a night at the Festa, our children were all sitting around discussing the foods and entertainment we had enjoyed all night. A little before midnight the front desk rang our room. My youngest daughter answered the phone. She hung up 10 seconds later and I asked "who was that?." She said it was the front desk and they wanted to let us know we were being too loud. I asked "didn't they ask to speak to your mom or dad?" She said no. Approximately a half hour later the whole family was in their pajamas and in bed when we heard a loud banging on the door. I opened the door to find the Brookfield Police who said there had been a noise complaint and that the hotel was asking us to leave. The officer even apologized to myself and my wife, but said he was only doing his job. He even went down to the front desk and told the desk clerk "this was not your typical party, just a large family." The other officer was actually helping my wife with the kids toys. I have never been treated with such disrespect before in my life, not to mention the trauma to the children, a ruined vacation for the family and an unbelievably disappointing experience from a Marriott property.

Stayed July 2007
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2007

room was very confortable. would stay again. they upgraded me to the penthouse. full kitchen, 2 bathrooms. extended stay or business. perfect

Stayed April 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

I've stayed occasionally at this property over the past three years and have had the chance to see it pre- and post-renovation. The recent renovation makes a huge difference.

This is an old-style Residence Inn with separate buildings housing 8 units each. The new room interiors are stylish and inviting, especially in the full kitchen. It appears that everything about the beds is new - linens, coverings, mattress, and an abundance of pillows. Appliances work very well and hard-wired Internet works fine.

The gatehouse is also renovated, although the impact is not as profound as with the rooms. The property is spread out, so you could have a decent little walk from your room to the gatehouse for meals (some may like this, others may not - could depend on the weather).

There were a couple of items that the renovation seemed to have missed:

1. The TVs are still bulky tube units with so-so picture and cable reception that could have used an upgrade.

2. The building exteriors, and especially the stairs, still show lots of wear and tear.

If you are a business-traveling fan of Residence Inns, this one should suit you just fine.

• Liked — New interior renovation
  • Disliked — Outdated TV
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2003

I stayed at the hotel for a long period of time, (about 2 1/2 years) and it was nice. Even after 2 1/2 years of staying there we had exceptional service.

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee - Brookfield? Share your experiences!