“A good value in Milwaukee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Brookfield

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Brookfield to your Saves list
Quality Inn Brookfield
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20150 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI 53045 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 13 hotels in Brookfield
NW, Wisconsin, United States
“A good value in Milwaukee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The quality Inn Brookfield, WI. is located at the intersection of Interstate 94 and Bluemound off exit 297. It is convenient to Milwaukee attractions yet easily accessible. The Manager, Kathy, is a very guest oriented person and has been there many years. Her desk staff including Asst. Mgr. Julia and night manager Zachariah are wonderful and friendly. The hotel is clean and basic. There is an outdoor pool and a rudimentary workout room. Breakfast choices are decent. The hotel was renovated a couple of years ago. Flat screen TV's are in each room. As a person who travels for work 150 nights per year I value staff and clean accommodations. For an average of well under $100 per night (Sometimes under $70!) this is a great value!

Room Tip: 3rd floor king rooms are quiet and generally have better qualities.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Quality132, General Manager at Quality Inn Brookfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service and amenities possible. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Eau Claire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have a Choice Privileges card that I use a lot. So when I had to go to Brookfield WI,I Chose Quality Inn. I Have always been very satisfied with Choice Hotels, Untill now. Checked in Friday at 3:30pm, went to room 218. As you enter the room there is a musty smell (having a stale, moldy, or damp smell). Went to bathroom and saw that the toilet seat was dirty as i lifted it up. I cleaned that up. Every thing else was good, so I moved on and did not complain. Next Day I was out of the room from 8 am to 3:30 pm,returned to room, and it had not been cleaned. I called the desk and was told that the Housekeepers were still there and he would "see what he could do" 445 pm Kate showed up and help me out.The Blame is on the management not the employees. Even though this is a value hotel I still expect a GOOD room for my money. The musty smell has had been mentioned before as well of the cigarette butts on the walk ways. For a hotel that has won awards for renovations and AAA Awards I just wonder if it was "My Unlucky Day". (p.s. Thank you Jean For the coffee & Cookies).

Room Tip: Smell it first!! (my Bad)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
I sincerely apologize for your experience with us, we are working on correcting our issues. Thank you for your comments and giving us a chance to improve. I will pass on the compliments to both Kate and Jean they are great staff members.
Cathy Ekendahl, General Manager
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is an older facility that has been somewhat updated but it was quite comfortable and met my needs. I did not use the complimentry breakfast so i cannot advise on it. Staff was courteous, my room was clean, and very satified overall. I use choice hotels frequently because of there prepaid discount options that still allow be to build points. I will definately used the facility again

Room Tip: All rooms have exterior entrances so they are all about the same
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. Just to advise you we our 3rd floor has interior rooms. I hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Boise, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a typical Quality Inn in many ways, but with a touch of upscale feel and a very friendly staff--from everyone at the front desk and Kate, the housekeeper. All were unfailingly helpful. The location is also very near a number of restaurants or a supermarket for meals in the room.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are enclosed entry--nice in Wisconsin winters.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Bondurant, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed one night Sept 28. We were in the area for a wedding. Hotel is older and not sure has ever been updated since it first went online. Tiny rooms smelled of mildew - we had two rooms. Exterior old and dated needed someone to give some attention. Booze and drink stained exterior walks and cigarette butts all around. No one must care or pay attention to curb appeal of property. Room very tiny. Pillows the size of sponges. Had a musty mildew smell. Very tiny bathroom and room in general. Poor lighting....very 2nd rate hotel. We have stayed at some nice Quality Inn's over the years...this was not one of them. Staff was nice - check in was very easy...but that could not polish this turd. One other thing. Could not get curtain to lay flat so had outdoor lights shining in room all night and daybreak blasted through the windows early.

Room Tip: Not sure there is one.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
La Valle, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed at the Quality Inn in Brookfield again while visiting family. Clean rooms and very reasonable. Friendly staff, especially Julia who seemed to go out of her way to make sure our stay was as good as it could be..Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stay at this hotel as often as possible, the hotel staff especially Ms. Julia Jacobs is always so friendly with a great smile and attitude. I like that some of the rooms (kings) are out side and are easy acces. I enjoy the breakfast as well. The price is great and once again the staff is friendly and helpfull. I ask for a late check out on occasion and right away given this perk I enjoy the most.. R.H.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My staff and myself are very happy that you enjoyed our facility. We believe in giving the best customer service with a smile. My housekeeping staff strives to keep our facility as clean as possible they were elated by your comments. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy all the wonderful restaurants and area attraction while in the Brookfield area.
Cathy Ekendahl General Manager

Been to Quality Inn Brookfield? Share your experiences!