“The best hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
“The best hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My recent stay was for a pleasure trip and the location of this hotel was perfect! I love Marriott hotels and stay whenever I travel. This hotel stands out as one of the best. The staff is attentive, responsive and professional. The Bistro lived up to my expectations with delicious food and beverages. When I wanted variety I was directed to nearby restaurants that were also very good. Another find is the nearby mall with many types of stores. Everything was convenient including the freeways. I will be happy to return to this Courtyard!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
JMBeer-
Thank you for your comments, glad you enjoyed our hotel, hope to have you back in the near future!
Shawn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Spent one night in a suite, there was 5 of us two beds in one room and a pull out in the other room with tv, micro and fridge.. bathroom was very small.. toilet was very close to the tub and wall... could of been a little bigger, temperature was hard to regulate 78 to hot 77 air never shut off...Pull out bed was pretty much a two pieces of cardboard over bars.. didn't expect much but it was the worst one I have ever slept on. Not overly helpful in getting extras... need pillow,sheet and blanket for pull out... took 20 minutes for someone to answer at the front desk at 9:00 at night.. then I had to go to the front desk to get the stuff if he could find them.. he said he didn't know where the stuff was kept... find it hard to believe the front desk does not know where extras are kept.

Room Tip: Don't count on a comfortable pull out bed, Ours felt like 2 pieces of cardboard over a few bars.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
02slugbug-
Thank you for your comments, my apologizes for the delay in your service request, our goal is to have any request honored within 5 minutes. I will revisit your comments with our team. Hope to have you back as a repeat guest in the near future.
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were up in the Milwaukee area for a family event. My brother lives in the Brookfield area so we chose a reasonably priced hotel in the area. The Courtyard by Marriott was just that. The price was reasonable, and I like Marriott properties. The room was nice... Two queen beds and the typical furnishings. The bistro area was nice for a quick meal or bite to eat. The bistro and lobby areas were attractive and comfortable. We did have a couple of issues. The minor issue was that our wide-screen HD TV was set up with standard definition signal and "stretched" across the widescreen. That's a pet peeve of mine. Also the channel selection was weak... Many of our favorite cable channels were absent from the line-up.
The more serious concern was the one from which the title of my review was inspired. In the morning when we woke up (4 of us) and started showering and getting ready, when we noticed our feet were getting wet in the carpeted floor of the common sink area. After investigation we discovered that the bath/shower area had seemingly been through some patchwork repairs to the tile and grout. Apparently the water from our showers was seeping through the cracks and behind the tile, then under the tub to the opposite wall, then under the bathroom wall to the floor just outside where the sink area resided. (Wonder what the ceiling of the room below was like?) After a few towels on the floor and some changed socks, it was workable, but quite inconvenient.
I'm not suggesting you don't want to stay there... If the TV issues aren't a concern to you and you check your shower tile before you settle in for the night... You should be fine. I'm assuming, that after we alerted the front desk of the water leak concern, that they attempted to repair again. Let's hope this time they were able to fix it correctly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Indy_KingSnake-
Thank you for bringing this service request to my attention, if you have an opportunity to give me a quick call to inform me of your room number or last name so we can have our team address the bathroom issue that would be very much appreciated. The good news were are due to upgrade our service to HD in all sleeping rooms in the near future. Next time you are visiting family in the area, please do stop by or give me a call, would love for you to stay with us again.
North Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Renovated and clean. Staff was very friendly and the hotel was quiet and well kept. Obviously the management is on top of things. Lady working the desk overnight for another who called off was so friendly and there to help. Give her a raise!! Would stay again without a doubt. Did not get a chance to have anything from the "Bistro". Prices appeared high but that was no surprise. Gave cleanliness a poor rating below only because there was a pubic hair in the shower soap dish area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
SLP18111,
Thank you for your comments,my apologizes for our lack of bathroom cleanliness. We take great pride in our hotels cleaniness and will address your comment with our team. Look forward to seeing you in the future,
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night; hotel looks recently renovated and room was extremely comfortable and well maintained. Convenient location to all local restaurants and other services, as well as easy access to I-94 (about a mike and a half up on Moorland Road to nearest on ramp).

Friendly staff and a quiet location. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
ktown_traveller04,
Thank you for your comments, we are fortunate to have both our lobby and sleeping rooms renovated in the past few years. Glad you were able to enjoy Brookfield and all it has to offer.
Continued Success,
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am a frequent Marriott guest and stay at many Courtyards. I happen to think this one is better than many I've been to. I think the rooms are spacious, clean, and very quiet. I am not a big fan of the new dining option at the Courtyards and really do not care much for the bistro food. This is, however, not something unique to this property but is what all, or most, Courtyards have turned to.
(probably not necessarily by choice)

This is the second time I have stayed here and both times I had a very positive experience. The staff are friendly and go above and beyond to help. we had a maintenance issue which they dealt with promptly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Tatravelfan-
Thank you for staying with us again, we appreciate your feedback and loyalty to Marriott and the Brookfield Courtyard.
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The only thing about this hotel that is different from, say, a discount chain is the lobby area and the room soundproofing. The room size itself is tiny, we were so grateful to have an accessible room, as we realized it could have been much smaller.

• Stayed August 2013
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Grandma 1961,
Thank you for your post on trip advisor, we are always looking to better ourselves. As always thank you for your business.
Shawn

Been to Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield? Share your experiences!