“Nice hotel in the Milwaukee area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Raleigh
“Nice hotel in the Milwaukee area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I spent two nights at this hotel recently, and was very pleased.

The room was spotless and of a good size. Plenty of parking available, and many restaurants within a short drive away, and a couple within walking distance.

The front desk folks were very nice.

Sleep quality was very good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
We are glad you had a good visit, we are fortunate to have over 50 plus restaurants within three miles of the hotel. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Shawn Jaremko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This hotel had just been redecorated and had a very nice and modern look to its decor. Staff were friendly - hey it's Milwaukee. The breakfast chef at the quick order type restuarant was particularily kind, as I was a late sleeper on Friday and he fired up the breakfast sandwich oven and fixed me a nice healthy eggwhite sandwich even though he had closed 30 minutes before. The room was clean, it had nice amenties such as free wifi and the bed slept very well. Nice thing about this Marriot is it is right off the interstate (I-94) and only a few short miles from downtown, yet you have a nice suburban environment (lots of restuarants and shops in the area) and reasonable rates.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Yankercrankel-
Thank you for staying with us and filling out Trip Advisor. We are very fortunate to have a fresh, clean, completely renovated hotel, our team takes great pride our product. Sounds like you enjoyed The Bistro for breakfast with Chef Ken, he is a major asset to our team. We look forward to your next visit and thank you for your business.
Mount Prospect, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We choose this hotel because it was fairly near to the Wisconsin State Fair Park. We found friendly staff and a decent quiet room at a reasonable rate. The majority of guests appeared to be businessmen Breakfast is not included but can be bought - we had tasty oatmeal with craisins and walnuts one morning and ate out the second morning. Cons: When we visited, there was extensive roadwork on Bluemound Road so there was a lot of activity and dust. Also, there did not appear to be any sidewalks so an evening stroll after dinner was not feasible.

Room Tip: We specifically asked for a quiet room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Hello Dedgehog-
Thank you for filling out Trip Advisor and for staying with us...The repaving project on Bluemound Road (US 18) is near completion, it will be a much smoother and safer road. We hope to see you next summer for the Wisconsin State Fair if not sooner!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I've recently had to travel a lot to the Brookfield area for work & have found several hotels in the area below standards, thank god I found the Courtyard! When I called last minute to change hotels the front desk rep was very helpful. The property I was coming from was filthy! A short time after I checked in I passed thru the lobby & she was very pleasant in following up to make sure everything in my room was good! It was excellent as I was at ease walking into a clean room where I felt I could sleep in the bed & be in the room without feeling disgusted by my surroundings. The only downside I experienced was from the Bistro in the morning. I tried calling since I was on.a time crunch to order breakfast for carry out to be told I had to come get it in 3 mins. I asked if they could have it ready in 15 & basically was told no. Like I thought, when I got there 1 person was working I had to wait 10 mins just to order, then once I did the cook took the order of the next person got them what they wanted & cashed them out while I still stood there waiting for them to prepare my latte & French toast. Business people have time constraints. Pre ordering could be more flexible. Otherwise the property was clean, updated & the staff was helpful & pleasant! Greeted me everytime! Will def stay here again if I'm in the area! Thanks Brookfield Marriott!

• Stayed August 2012
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Hello Grosado,
Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out Trip Advisor. I'm glad you enjoy your visit. I will review our staffing module for the AM Bistro, I agree how time is precious when traveling. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.
Continued Success,
Shawn
Pecatonica, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

The lobby is nice modern and there are a lot of chairs in the Bistro area. I was disappointed to find that there was no free breakfast. I had thought all Courtyards had a complimentary continental breakfast but when I asked at the front desk I was informed that by the end of 2012 all Courtyards will have the Bistro and no free breakfast. The free breakfast is something I always look for when traveling as a family. My husband ususally gets up before everyone else so he enjoys going out for a bite.

The hotel itself was very comfortable. The rooms were clean and the shades really kept out the morning sun. They only give two bath towels in the room with a King bed and the towels were not very soft. They did bring me extra towels very quickly when I asked for more.

The courtyard area was very nice and green. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy some coffee. Speaking of coffee, they have free coffee in the lobby but only until 10:00 AM. This was on a Sunday morning. Most hotels have free coffee all day long.

Room Tip: We stayed near a outside door and you could hear people coming and going.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Morning Pamela Sue B-
Thank you for staying with us last weekend. We are very excited about our renovated lobby and sleeping rooms. Glad to see you enjoyed our outdoor experience, its my favorite part of the renovation. The Bistro which is open for breakfast and dinner also serves Starbucks coffee 24 hours a day (just see a front desk member). I will review with my Leadership Team the two items you mentioned about the towels. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Continued Success,
Shawn
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here in June for 5 days, 2 adults and 2 kids. The place was great. Only complaint would be the walk from room to lobby was long, but in all it was great. The lobby is very modern and welcoming from the booths with TV's (large enough though for 5 to relax) to the large interactive screen with weather news and events. We actually entertained twice there during our stay. The room was clean and comfy. It is within 10 minutes of zoo, 94 and 45. Shopping and restaurants galore. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
T.P.-
Glad you had a great visit here at the Brookfield Courtyard, we look forward to seeing you in the near future, thanks you for your comments.

Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Nicely located just off Bluemound Road. Staff very helpful and eager to serve. Fairly recently upgraded. Oddly no refrigerator (or microwave) in room. Nice outside garden area and an OK indoor pool and hot tub. Bistro and bar offer good value.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Shawn J, General Manager at Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Hey Sara-thank you for your feedback, we did renovate both our rooms and lobby recently, love the new lobby feel with the bistro! Hope to see you back again soon!

Shawn Jaremko

Been to Courtyard Milwaukee Brookfield? Share your experiences!