“Brewers Opening Day” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
“Brewers Opening Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Traveled down to Milwaukee for Brewers Opening Day. The hotel was about 8 miles from Miller Park which was great. Upon check in, I was very surprised to learn they had upgraded my room to an Executive King! Such an unexpected treat. Front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable both at check in and check out. My group went to the hotel bar for happy hour and the bartender was amazing. I wish I remembered her name. Food and appetizers were very good too. The coffee shop located inside the gift shop is truly a gem. I got a triple espresso latte and was so pumped for Opening Day!

Room Tip: I recommend an executive king on the third floor. Spacious and comfortable. Loved the additional bat...
Green Features: It was nice to see a hotel be so eco friendly! And it's great they reward guests for helping them in this practice.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hi HopSkipJumpAsh,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I’m glad we were able to surprise and delight you with an unexpected complimentary upgrade.

I’m also pleased to see you found our team members to be friendly and knowledgeable during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again in the near future!

PS. Go Brewers!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
New Lisbon, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

First the hotel grounds were not very clean. Front desk was friendly. I HAD TO LISTEN TO BARKING DOGS, Than there we kjds up to the wee hours of the morning making noise. the exhaust fan in the bathroom was noisy. than if that was not bad enough when we left early which we had not llto do. the elevator ha d liquid all over the floor along with other trash. This forced me to walk adown to the lobby from the 4 th floor to check out . The kids had given us this night out for our anniversary, not a goog time at

Room Tip: ask to be on floor with out dogs
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Sharon K,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel and happy anniversary!

I apologize you experienced noise and were disappointed in your guestroom. If you find something unsatisfactory in your guestroom, please let us know! We would be happy to take care of the problem or move you to a more comfortable room. We also have a security team who would be happy to assist any noise issues on your behalf.

I’m glad to see you found our Front Desk Team to be friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope you’ll give us another chance in the future to win you back with our newly refreshed hotel and caring team members.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Overall, I had a superb experience at this hotel. The rates were extraordinarily reasonable, the service was excellent, and the complementary breakfast was better than I usually have at home. Sure, it's certainly not worth the $7.99 or so they would supposedly charge otherwise, but, free bacon is free bacon.

I'd certainly stay here again. Finding a place at a reasonable expense in Milwaukee is difficult - kudos to the Sheraton for following through on everything.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was put in an accessible room and when I got into the shower I flipped up the seat and it had fecal matter on the bottom of it. I had to rinse it off to attempt to finish my shower - and since the entire bathroom was one floor, including the shower, the whole bathroom was contaminated. We found stuff from former guests in the room - it appeared to be drug paraphernalia. The refrigerator they put in our room froze all our food. Management only is reimbursing for the food that was frozen but refuses to even acknowledge that we are asking for more compensation from them for being exposed to the unclean conditions of the hotel.
We checked out early that morning - front desk staff was indifferent to the issue - and front desk manager is loaded with "standard, pre-composed responses" she doesn't even change the tone in her voice when talking to you making you feel like you're doing something wrong.
This place shouldn't be a Sheraton....no wonder they end up on Hotwire cheap.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hi Talag,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences which occurred during your stay. This is not the level of standard we hold ourselves to and we find your comments extremely concerning.

As you had stated, we did reimburse the food which was frozen in the refrigerator and Starwood Hotels has awarded additional compensation for your stay at the Sheraton.

Please know, we do not offer standard responses for any guest issues or concerns. I apologize you felt our apology and empathy lacked sincerity.

We would welcome additional comments from your stay. If you would like to provide supplementary feedback, please contact us at 262.364.1100 and ask for the Director of Operations.

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay.

San Luis Obispo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is a very good hotel and we are repeat customers. The people who work there are among the nicest people I've every met; always very friendly. Our flight typically lands us in MKE close to midnight so we roll into the hotel very late and the front desk staff is kind and helpful. I was disappointed the indoor hot tub was gone but the indoor pool is still there; while small, the kids like to splash around. This is not a resort/lounging pool but gets the job done. Parking is easy and free and the proximity to shopping and restaurants is convenient. Plus, the lobby bar has a great selection of beers and wines.

Room Tip: Club level is worth it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Somerset
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while on business in the area - arriving late on night 1 check in was quick and efficient and I was in my room in a few minutes (great when tired and jet lagged!)
Although fairly hectic on this visit, I did manage a good meal in the bar and a visit to the gym for a workout, before having to leave early on day 2 - but all the staff and facilities were up to standard and my overall stay was good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Hi smarob,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our delicious food, updated Sheraton fitness rooms and friendly team members. It’s the little things which make the biggest difference during a hotel stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We hope the next time you stay with us won’t be so hectic and you’ll be able to unwind a bit!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The location from being so close to the freeway to the mall is a terrific hotel for those looking to do business or have meetings without dealing with downtown level stress. Trip from the airport is nice and smooth. The rooms themselves were nice and clean, had no problems with any of the electronic devices in my room when I stayed there. There are very few hotels which can accommodate a larger event outside of downtown Milwaukee but this hotel can do it!

Room Tip: higher level rooms are going to be quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!