“Nice hotel but strange lay-out” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice hotel but strange lay-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The rooms were nicely appointed and very comfortable. The club level lounge was adequate and well staffed. The weird thing was walking through the conference area to access the pool or fitness area. The suits and dresses did not seem to appreciate sweaty and workout dressed folks walking through their space. Also we had an unfortunate incident where the hotel forgot to spring forward with time change on the fitness room clock. When exiting the room with what I thought was an hour to check-out time, I saw another clock that ws an hour later so I stopped by the front desk to explain about the clock and to let them know I would be a few minutews late getting out of the room. The front desk woman was very rude and interrupted my story by snapping at me, "They had 200 check-ins and there would not be any late checkouts granted. So I proceeded to my room to find my key no longer worked and had to return to the front desk. Other than this unfortunate hassle from a young woman who obviously cannot handle stress, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Colliers, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The staff and front office supervisor Jake we so kind and helpful!!!!! They gave us directions, had the van pick us up and take us places. Last they let me store ice packs in their freezer! They where awesome!!! I would stay there again in a second!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The staff is phenomenal! When I checked in the front desk female named Merideth made me feel soooo welcomed. I travel a lot and not once has any other hotel made me feel so welcomed and happy that I'm staying with them. Then the bartender Lindy was fantastic! She was very quick and friendly. The food was delicious to top everything off. I can't wait to stay there again

• Stayed April 2013
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Hi Burns606,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! It was our pleasure to have you as a guest.

I’m glad to see Meredith and Lindy made such a wonderful impression on your stay. I have already passed on your high praise to the Front Desk Manager and the Restaurant Manager.

I’m also delighted you enjoyed the food in our hotel restaurant, Alfiere.

Next time you stay with us, please stop by our Sheraton Social Hour! Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in cooperation with Wine Spectator magazine has globally launched Sheraton Social Hour, a first-of-its-kind, brand-wide premium wine program. The new program, developed by today’s premier wine experts and the brand’s global food and beverage team, offers guests a specially curated menu of premium wines and weekly tasting events. In North America, the program will feature 90+ rated wines by Wine Spectator served in Riedel stemware to ensure that each varietal is presented in the perfect stemware that artfully enhances the wine’s flavor and aroma.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again, soon!

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Fostoria, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The front desk was very helpful as well as the bar staff. Very enjoyable stay. We were in town for Reds series , close to stadium , state fair was going on so traffic was heavy, but a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Tinley Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee-Brookfield, Wisconsin from March 27-30, 2013 as a tour director for a traveling high school band and choir. This group of 59 would not be considered a large number in the tour market, but nevertheless, we were given complete attention by the staff at this hotel. Manager Leigh K. was pleasant and very helpful, taking care of our every need and detail of our stay. She had all rooms set up and keys labeled for every student. She rearranged rooms to suit our needs. Plus the staff in the restaurant, the cleaning staff, and other hotel staff displayed smiles, and enthusiastic attitudes all the time. Plus the rooms were spacious, neat and clean, and comfortable. The food and facilities were also a big plus. I'd return to this hotel any time!

Room Tip: Ask the desk personnel and let them know your needs. They will accommodate you and keep you smiling...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Excellent location, just off I-94. Friendly & helpful staff, room ok, if not exactly spacious, bed and pillows excellent. Bathroom small, even for one person (forget two people trying to get ready at the same time). Room condition/cleanliness very good, but hallways, stairs, elevators need both updating and better cleaning. I had read reviews prior to our stay, so we were not disappointed, but if I had gone in expecting it to be like previous Sheratons, it would have been a letdown.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hi ClearWater62,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m glad to see you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly team members. There’s nothing better than slipping into a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed after a long day.

I apologize you were disappointed in the condition of our public areas. Our last full renovation was completed in 2008. We do have carpet cleaning and painting schedules for both our public areas and guest rooms to keep our hotel looking as fresh as possible.

We are looking to start our next renovation by the end of 2013!

Thank you for giving us your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to our updated hotel in 2014.

Warm regards,

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed for the 2013 Midwest Gaming Classic weekend, It was quite an outstanding stay!
Kelly who was working the front desk during my check-in, was a wonderful help and a joyful welcome to begin my stay!
She checked me into my room very quickly, and was super nice about everything.
This is what anyone who works at a hotel front desk should be like!
Friendly,Kind,Helpful!
The hotel staff was really helpful with any of my needs during my stay.
The way the helped be the host for the Midwest Gaming Classic was quite amazing as well.
I will be back next year and the years to come!
Also whoever runs the hotels Twitter, was quite a joy to talk to through the Wonderful tweets they tweeted!

Room Tip: Top floor in the western wing are quieter during the nights. Get a room away from the parking lots...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!