“Comfortable Rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Comfortable Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Stayed hear three night in January. Great location right of interstate and in mall parking lot. Lots of restaurants in walking distance. The rooms are very comfortable. Nice beds great pillows and nice office space. The rooms are very quiet,nice pool and exercise area.

Room Tip: I always request the wisconsin tower. quiet area
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
Hi Michael L,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m elated you had such a wonderful time.

Being located right next door to the upscale Brookfield Square Mall gives our guests to opportunity to shop and dine at over 100 stores and restaurants.

I’m delighted you loved our comfortable rooms. Nothing’s better after a long day than walking into your own personal respite at the Sheraton.

Thank you for the wonderful review; hopefully we’ll get the chance to see you again soon!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Clean room, small bathroom. For a woman you need space to spread out to get ready. Did not haven king size bed so had to settle for two double beds.
I loved the customer service and parking was good.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Hi Astoria1239,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield hotel. It was good to see you.

I apologize we were not able to switch your reservation into a room with one King size bed, but hope that you thoroughly enjoyed our award winning Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds featuring pillow-top mattresses and all white, fluffy bedding.

I’m delighted you enjoyed our customer service. Our team members strive to make the Sheraton feel like a home, away from home and it sounds like we succeed with you.

I’m also glad you were able to take advantage of our ample complimentary parking.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Bloomington, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling on business. My room was cold and the furnace was very loud. The gym equipment was great though and the room service was prompt. Over all, this place is not great but not bad.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Hi Lancburm,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel!

I apologize that you felt your room was cold. We do have individual thermostats in each of our guest rooms so you can control the temperature to your liking. I also apologize that you found the heater noisy in your guest room. In future, please dial “0” from your room and our Guest Services Team will be more than happy to send an Engineer to look at it for you.

I’m delighted to see your enjoyed our fitness equipment. We know that for many travelers, breaking from your usual routine does not necessarily mean breaking from your daily workout. That is why we developed the spacious, on-site Fitness Center in partnership with the world-renown holistic fitness experts at Core Performance. Our guests are encouraged to focus on four fundamentals of optimal performance: mindset, nutrition, movement and recovery. We recently finished completely renovating both our Cardio and Strength rooms in December 2011.

I’m also elated to see you were able to indulge our wonderful room service. At the end of the day, our guests can enjoy many delicious menu choices available in the privacy of their room. Room service is offered everyday from 6am-11pm.

Thank you for your review.

We hope the next time you are in the area, we will get to see you again.

Storm Lake, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

We opted for a room on first floor, so as to be close to the pool. Bad idea. Lots of noise from the conference rooms, lots of hallway noise into the evening hours (weekend night). Pool was nothing special. Could not locate jets to turn on the spa.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 27, 2011
Hi IowaAvidReader,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! It was good idea.

I apologize you experienced some noise issues during your stay. If you feel that the location of your room is too noisy, please let the Front Desk know. They would be more than happy to relocate your room or address the noise concerns with other guests on your behalf.

Our pool area was completely renovated in 2008. The jets to turn on the whirlpool are located near the entrance door. If you need help finding them, please dial “0” from the pool phone and our Guest Services team will be more than happy to send an engineer to assist.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

We hope when next in the area, you’ll stay at the Sheraton again.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

We stayed 2 nights for a family reunion and enjoyed the hotel very much. This was a cold November weekend so it was really nice to be able to enjoy the pool, the lounge, free internet in the lobby, and the Sunday brunch was excellent. The rooms are beautifully appointed and totally comfortable. Reservations did a great job by putting us all (5 rooms) together on one end of a hallway. Access is easy as you are just off a freeway exit, and there are MANY stores and restaurants nearby. Nice place and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Hi GeraldineJohnson

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m ecstatic you had such a fabulous time at your family reunion while at the Sheraton. It was our pleasure to block all of your rooms together.

I’ve passed on your wonderful praise to our General Manager, in order to share with our team members.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope when business or pleasure brings you back to the area, we get the chance to see you again.

Whiting, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

This hotel had great customer service and very friendly. They accomodated our needs without hesitation. The showers were great and the pool was nice and warm. I only stayed one night but I will surely be back and I can't wait! It was great! My twin 1 years olds accidentally called the police and customer service responded very quickly. I felt safe and the beds were extremely comfortable. If you'll be in the Brookfield area, stay at the Sheraton!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Hi Lazheta M

Thank you for staying with us, here, at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m elated to hear that you had such a wonderful time during you last stay!

With our indoor pool, hot tub, newly renovated workout facilities and nearby shops and restaurants, the Sheraton is a great getaway for a winter Staycation.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!

Madison, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

We stay in a lot of legitimate 3- and 4-star places, almost always defined as "business class." Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, Sheraton, Westin, that kind of thing.

Here are the things I noticed about this Sheraton in Brookfield, WI:

Check-in: As I walked into the lobby, a woman at the front desk speaking on a walkie-talkie suspended her conversation and asked, "Checking in?" I nodded. She returned to her conversation and used the antenna to point me to someone else at the desk while she talked. I walked to the end of the desk where the next agent greeted me with "I need a photo ID and a credit card." Not a big deal, but not very welcoming.

Room condition: Older carpet, but seemingly clean. Very clean bedding. One clean and one very unclean beverage glass. Very worn edges on the desk. Chair was worn. Shower head had a considerable amount of lime buildup. Scaly gunk in the bottom of the toilet. Dirty vent above the shower. Shower curtain was a little sour. Printed materials in the room were worn and bent.

The room itself: Completely typical "rectangle" room, tiny bathroom. Bland colors/design. Clean and comfortable beds with nice pillows. Metal doors make it feel institutional. Single-cup coffee maker with just two packets of coffee (one regular and one decaf, so if you're a couple, you'll have to rock-paper-scissors for the regular!) Cheap clock radio. Fairly loud heating/AC unit, although it does have a wall-mounted digital thermostat.

Bottom line: 3.5-star hotels should have a welcoming front desk, acceptably-sized bathrooms, newer clock radios that can accommodate iPods, and true HD televisions. They should not have worn woodwork, old squeaky desk chairs and shoddy housekeeping. Maybe we hit a perfect storm of lackluster service and an older room that needs an update, but it's just not what we expect from Sheraton (or any business-class hotel).

I know, I know... we should have called the front desk and asked for something else. But we don't believe in having to complain to get what's expected.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Hi EastHuron,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I'm sorry to hear that you felt let down by our staff during your check in process. This is definitely not the way we welcome our guests at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield and I have passed on your comments to the Front Desk Manager for her review.

I apologize you felt disappointed with only one packet of regular coffee. We do have more available, and if requested, will be more than happy to deliver extra to your room.

I’m also sorry to see that you were unsatisfied with the housekeeping service in your guest room; that is not the standard of which we hold ourselves to. If in future you feel something is unacceptable or not up to your standards, please let us know! We try to ensure that each guest who leaves our hotel has a wonderful experience; we cannot fix a problem if we don’t know it exists.

I apologize you felt our rooms were dated. Our last major renovation was in January 2008 and we are constantly revitalizing our public and private spaces to keep our hotel as fresh as possible. We just finished a major renovation in both our Cardio and Strength rooms.

Thank you for your review!

The next time you return to the Milwaukee/Brookfield area, we hope you’ll give us another chance to win you back with our wonderful hotel and friendly team members.

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Been to Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel? Share your experiences!