“Simple but elegant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 144 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States
“Simple but elegant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Seemed upscale, so we almoast didn't go in, but the prices were very reasonable and very friendly staff. They were very knowledgeable about the city and surroundings. The food was amazing! I would recommend the salmon plank and asian shrimp as an appetizer. Excellent. They even had a glueten free menu for my wife!

Visited March 2013

Selkirk, New York
“Fresh seafood , daily menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Of course, I'm not there when they deliver it to confirm the "fresh" BUT the menu was printed for Sunday and the Tuna I had was sushi stile if perhaps not really sushi grade. The bread was good, the Beer selection included quite a few drafts and local micro's.
The staff was friendly and attentive with ownership of what they were providing (I have a ... I would suggest.. one of my favorites .. what I have them do .. etc.)

Visited March 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Decent Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I like going to Mitchell's for the consistency in customer service and overall dining experience. The snow crab legs are prepared in a way that I have never had anywhere else; the butter/garlic sauce that coats the shells is absolutely addictive. However, on the most recent visit, I was baffled by the fact that when I placed an order for a side of asparagus, the restaurant was out of the dish. Now normally, it wouldn't have been a big deal for most diners, but because I have certain restricitions in my diet, asparagus was the only vegetable option, based on Mitchell's menu, that would have worked for me. I was a little disappointed with only being able to dine on crab legs without a side dish to accompany my entree, but I realize that this has never happened before when I've eaten at Mitchell's, and I hope that it will never happen again. Overall, the experience is always lively and inviting especially in the lounge area and the preparation of the food has always been enjoyable. I will definitely go back and this time I'm almost certain that I will get what I came for.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Scallops were amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Waitress was not that great...Assumed she was getting a $20 tip off of a $80 bill, we had to ask for our change back. She also didn't do a great job splitting a bill between three couples. but the food was pretty fantastic! The scallops were like butter, melts in your mouth!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Big Bend, Wisconsin
“Great fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This restaurant is always willing to modify their entree to your particular tastes. I usually order one of the fish specials but my husband likes the combinations plate.

Visited December 2012