“Wednesday is best day to go!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wednesday is best day to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Bang bang shrimp or bang bang chicken is $5 til close. Happy out drinks are a great value. A special "dinner for two" for the month was only $40 for 2. Super value for salads, sides and dinner. We had a group of 15. They were 10 mins late in sitting us because one table prior was still there. We had 7 apps sitting at our table for free once we were seated. Service was excellent. Nancy was a perfect server. Will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Iowa
“Great Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had made reservations the day before so when we arrived I figured there would be at least a little wait since it was a Saturday night. I was surprised when my wife and I were seated immediately. We ordered the "Bang Bang" shrimp for a starter. I have to say my wife and I both really enjoyed the shrimp. The main course was also very good. My wife did combo consisting of filet and crab cakes. I enjoyed the sea bass. All the food was very good quality and we enjoyed our food and evening. Our server Kelly was very attentive and did a great job as our server. The only think I wish Bonefish offered is a steak and grilled fish option other than crab cakes. Just a wish! Great job Bonefish!

Visited February 2013
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Exceeded Our Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was a great experience. From our Server "Phil" to the food, everything contributed to a very enjoyable evening for my wife and me. When I asked my wife to rate it on a scale of 1 to 5, she said "8!" so I'd say she liked it! The Bang, Bang Shrimp appetizer was so delicious as was the Crab Corn Chowder. Phil was friendly and helpful and made our dining experience even that much better. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brookfield, WI
“Food was very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I liked Bonefish, the atmosphere was good, the appetizers were great! Delicious food. Would go again.

Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Pleasantly surprised and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this place which is very conveniently located, but I had never been. My friend wanted me to meet her there for wine and appetizers after work. Not only did the food not disappoint, but the bartender/service was some of the best service I had received in a long time. Our bartender's name was Amy. Her drinks were consistent (being cut from the same cloth, consistency and service is very important to me) and delicious every single time.

The food is outstanding. We shared the bang bang shrimp and the ceviche. Another night we stopped in, we shared the crab crusted halibut entree and it was to die for.

The only thing is that maybe because of the location, some of the guests were pretentious and downright rude in the bar area. Everyone at the bar was acting like they were the only customer that mattered. That was a bit disturbing, but next time I'll just ask for a booth or a table in the dining room.

• Visited January 2013