“Retro diner with good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
“Retro diner with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a cute place with a wide variety of good food to choose from. We went for breakfast. There were alot of things to choose from and not only for breakfast. The service was fast and courteous. The coffee was good. We had a half order of biscuits and gravy. The gravy itself tasted homemade, but it really didn't have much meat in it. I like a meaty gravy. We also had the combo of eggs, bacon & pancakes. It was filling. I recommend coming in before 10 when they have the early breakfast specials if your going for breakfast. We will definitely be back here to try lunch and dinner sometime.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Combined Locks, Wisconsin
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The diner has an interesting decor but that's all. The food and service is average at best. Somewhat overpriced for what you get.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lombard
“Nice unique place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

As I travel around the Midwest I look for a different place to go to instead of a place I have been to before most times and this was a nice unique place and being a diner type place it was better than that with homemade soups and the burger I had was not pre formed it was hand made and the turkey sandwich my mom had was hand carved not store bought. We will be back to try other items and to add I look to see how clean a place is inside and out tells you how the kitchen is kept up and it was spotless everywhere. The menu is big and prices are good for breakfast,lunch of dinner.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Super Cute Retro Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love the Bristol 45 Diner - the decor is retro, with 45's and celebrity pictures on the wall - always clean and very fun to look at. Typical diner food, served up quickly - good quality. It's always busy on the weekends - which proves it's quality - if all the tables are full - sit at the bar, it's worth it.

Visited February 2013
Antioch, Illinois
“A breakfast staple!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family are regulars at The Bristol on weekends. It's always crowded, but if there's not a table available, the wait is never long. It definitely has that 50's vibe going and even has a counter to eat at if you're a single diner. The staff is quick, efficient, and friendly. My family believes they have the best pancakes around, and we've tried a LOT of cakes! They have never let me down!

• Visited June 2013