“Billing problems . . . .” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
10% off when you call us
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brillion
Two Rivers, WI
“Billing problems . . . .”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

We reserved two rooms for my daughter's wedding; one room was reserved for two nights for bridesmaids and the other for one night for the bride and groom. When the bride and groom arrived, they had no record of the reservation, but they did have a room available, which was paid for with cash. Turns out the bridesmaids were billed for their room for two nights, plus the room that was to be for the B&G, which took two months to straighten out, and then I received a bill for the reserved bride's and groom's room, which they now apparently realized had been charged to the wrong party, and didn't figure out that they had given the B&G another room, which was paid for. I e-mailed and called the hotel several times and received no response, so we are currently contesting the charge with the credit card company.

It seems to be a nice, fairly new hotel, however, they need to train their staff on billing and returning calls/e-mails.

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

We recently stayed at the hotel for our wedding night. We were misinformed on the pricing for our stay with the block. We pretty much blocked the ENTIRE hotel for our wedding in October and ended up paying more for our room then most of our guests did. When I called about how much we were charged, I was told that I would get a call back. Over a week later I never got a call back, so I called again and was told that somebody would contact me. Now almost two weeks after I initially called, I have STILL not received a call back from the manager after being reassured I would get a call back. Overall, EXTREMELY disappointing customer service/relations. I have a lot of family that visits the area and I will most definitely NOT be recommending this hotel, which is too bad because they have some of the nicest accomodations in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
CobblestoneBrillion, Manager at Cobblestone Inn & Suites Brillion, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
First and foremost, I want to apologize for all of the aforementioned inconveniences you experienced. We thrive on excellent customer service, and always want to ensure our guests leave happy. Please contact me directly at jkilgore@staycobblestone.com so that I may attend to your needs immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Josie Kilgore
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

We recently stayed at this hotel,the window was broke in our room,the receptionist was never around when you needed her,during our whole stay there,she was outside smoking a cigarette,and this was ALL the time! I asked for the supervisor and was told she never comes on the premises,and that I would have to email her,what kind of service does this?there was also what looked like mold comming from the plug in's and air conditioners,it smelt musty all the time,very poor service.Would not recomend a stay at this hotel

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
I want to apologize for the poor customer service you received at our location. We want to make this right, and certainly want to regain your trust and prove that our location is everything that you expect it to be. Please contact me directly at jkilgore@staycobblestone.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Josie Kilgore
Madison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

We were in town for a wedding and this hotel was right next to the reception site. The staff was friendly, there's a continental breakfast and beer and wine bar, you can buy snacks and drinks up front. The rooms were clean. The only disadvantage is that the room smelled a little musty and my fiancee said he could hear people snoring in the next room. I slept fine though.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our extended family in October. We were in town for a wedding in Reedsville (about 15 minutes away) and this hotel was what was recommended to us. It was very easy to find considering you have to take mainly country roads to get here.

Our room was spacious and quiet. The beds were also comfortable and everything felt new. The hotel also offered free high speed internet which was great because I had an online quiz for school! It worked really fast and I didn't have any problems.

They have a restaurant associated with the hotel, but we did not eat here during our stay. It looked like there were a couple of receptions there though. The hotel does offer continental breakfast which was good. It's about what you get at most places.

They also had a beer/wine bar in the hotel which was kind of nice. We didn't get a chance to try any, but it was good to know it was there.

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise for us and we will be staying here again if needed.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Wisconsn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

Everything in Appleton was booked because of the Packer Game, so I tried this and was really surprised, the hotel is newer and really clean, the people were nice, the rooms comfy and well apointed, continental breakfast was good. A great value for a nice stay, next door is a restaurant and bar, a great salad bar and reasonably priced drinks.
I would stay again and recommend this to everyone, but I still want this to be my secret.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Cobblestone Inn & Suites Brillion? Share your experiences!