So comfortable, clean, cozy, for a great price. I've stayed at a number of simple places on these kinds of treks and this is the best one I've ever had the pleasure of stumbling upon - and ultimately decided on, thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor. I've even stayed at a place across the street a couple of times, which I will not name, for the same price, and it doesn't compare. The staff was all very nice and accommodating. I had already planned to make a point to give them a rave review…then realized I had left a large bin of toiletries in the bathroom! I made a phone call, they packed it up and sent right out (via USPS which was ideal because I was having it sent to a friend's place and wouldn't have been able to receive it in person). I spoke with the front desk manager a couple of times throughout, Laura/Laurie I believe her name was, and she was very helpful and nice about it all. I called again a day later thinking I'd also left my Kindle, and they returned my call to let me know that they hadn't found it (I found it later amongst my things).
I make the trip through Wisconsin often, and I've stayed at a number economy places. This was by far the best for the price. I will make a point to work around making this place my stop on my trips in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Arrowhead Hotel Black River Falls
- Best Western Black River Falls
- Best Western Arrowhead Hotel
- Black River Falls Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.