“Everything you need right here.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Montello, Wisconsin
“Everything you need right here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The only thing I thought was the room was a little small we had a single queen. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice. The Orange Moose serves a good dinner and drinks. The morning breakfast was a full breakfast with everything you could ask for. Customer service was friendly. Nice place I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed overnight here on our way cross country with our two kids and our dog. The hotel rooms are more than adequate for the price! We got a great value for our money! Breakfast was nice. The property itself is beautiful. There is a jacuzzi and a lovely pool as well. I would stay here again anytime!

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We booked on hotwire and were very pleased with the place. We were only there one night, but enjoyed our stay. Nice open "bar" area, good breakfast, happy, helpful employees, and very comfortable roomy rooms.

• Stayed August 2012
Iron River, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I had one of the best weekends in a long time. We stayed here as we heard the ATV trails were very good, and just want to get away for the weekend. It was unbelievable, the trails were some of the best groomed and exciting I have ever experienced. They are one of the best kept secrets in the Mid West...

The hotel was so clean, and the staff reminded me of how we were treated in Disney World, we really felt like we were their guests, and not just customers. The room was big and the views of the pond and kids paddle boating, all added to the experience.

Then we decided to eat at the Orange Moose Restaruant, and again we were blown away. A fantastic fish fry with all the fish you can eat for around ten bucks? It took us little time to decide that is where we were going to eat for the weekend, and the prime rib on Saturday was to die for.

I have never written a review before, but after this experience, I felt like I had to share it.

If you are looking for a great get a way weekend, even if you do not have an ATV, this would be a weekend you would remember for a long time.

I highly recommend it to ANYONE!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the room facing the pond watching the families enjoy the water.
Lindsay, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We recently overnighted at this Best Western location on a return vacation trip from Northwest Ontario. We were attracted to this hotel, as it does accept pets and were were travelling with our Golden Retriever.

The hotel is well situated for travellers as it is just off the Interstate and shares a sideroad/parking lot with a major gas station and several restaurants.

We found the hotel to be average, with a couple of issues with our room - the tub drained very slowly and the toilet was very loose and rocked back and forth, but did not leak.

For pets, it does have all kinds of green space for dogs, but they do charge a surcharge for you pet, I think it was $10.

Service-wise, they could stand to improve on some things. We had booked with our pet, but were in the middle of a block of rooms, not near any doors. Also they accept pets, but do not allow pets into the lobby, which caused a bit of an up-roar when my family followed me in with the dog in tow.

A continental breakfast is included and was very good - breads, bagels, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, juices, cereals.

Black River Falls is a good choice for a stop, it has a variety of restaurants and a couple of large chain stores if you need to shop.

Our room was clean and quiet, but just a couple of small issues.

Watertown, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Booked on-line, got to hotel & they had a problem problem finding my reservation, even my confirmation # didn't match what they had. Man seemed very flustered. Couple in front of me got their reservations & room keys, but they had no room ready for me - so no keys.

Left to visit friends and came back to a very nice room, K-size bed, room felt cramped but was ok for 2 people. Awakened at 1130pm to kids running in the hallway, let it go twice and the 3rd time opened the door, told them it keeps happening I'll call the front desk. They stopped and all was quiet. Bed was very comfortable, but 3 of the 5 pillows stayed the night on the floor. Continental breakfast was very nice. When I checked out I asked if anyone else on 2nd floor had complained about kids, she said no.......but it was 7am so maybe others hadn't left yet.

Asked how I got an "orange stuffed moose" they had a dozen of various sizes on shelf. Woman said "WELL, you could BUY it!"..........VERY snotty like.....not appreciated.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is best!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Went on a Saturday night. Rooms were clean and well kept. Atmosphere of the whole motel was excellent. Although the place was full, the noise level was very good at night. The breakfast was supberb. It was like eating at a full restuarant except serve yourself, many hot food items and a large eating area. One review I read said they ran out of food. Must have been a late sleeper. We went down at 8:30 AM and there was plenty of food and they kept bringing it out.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Arrowhead Lodge & Suites? Share your experiences!