“Family meeting point.” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Beloit
“Family meeting point.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We travel 5 hours from Michigan to meet our daughter and 3 grand children who travel 5 hours from the Twin Cities. The half way point has always been an enjoyable gathering and pleasant stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear richardmD8740FJ,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am happy to hear we are your place to stay when meeting with your family. Its always great to see family and I'm glad we can help make it an enjoyable and pleasant visit. When we have guests like yourself who choose to keep coming back again and again we know we're doing things the right way here at The Hampton Inn. We look forward to having you and your family back with us the next time you are able to meet here in Beloit!

Roy and Your Friends at The Hampton Inn Beloit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Muscatine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Room was clean, facility was clean, quiet, and staff was very helpful, friendly, and made sure we were taken care of. I would stay there again and would recommend it!!! Kudos to the staff and hotel!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write about your experience. I appreciate the kudos to our staff and I will be sure to pass them along to everybody here. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and you found our hotel to be clean and quiet. We would love to have you back the next time you are in the Beloit area!

King of Prussia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I approached the hotel with an open mind and I was pleasantly surprised with how clean the entire establishment was. The staff was very friendly and accommodated me with my needy requests. Work out room was clean and spacious although there was plenty of places to run. The industrial park is down the street and traffic is safe for runners. Plenty of places to eat, but it's all fast food chains. Walmart is across the way and you have a fridge and microwave in your room as an alternative. The sitting room downstairs is nice and has good coffee and tea available. Breakfast was good. It isn't IHOP or the local diner, but it had the basics and you were able to take food on the go. Can't really complain with complimentary!

The room and bathroom were spacious would be enough for a family of three. I think they have pull out couches in some of the other rooms if you had four or more.

It is very safe here and I would stay here again. Thanks to the staff for a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the parking lot. I could check on my car anytime. It was incredibly qu...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Brian L,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. It makes those business trips a little more bearable when you have a good and safe place to sleep at night. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our fitness center and our location for running. We do have some non-fastfood restaurant options around our hotel. We have Jersey's Bar and Grill just out our back door, Applebee's across the street, Little Mexico across the street as well and The Road Dawg Diner just a couple blocks down near the interstate. Hopefully you'll be able to sample some of our local dining during your next trip to town. Just ask the front desk staff and we'll be happy to recommend a great place for you to try. We'll be looking forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!

St Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I stayed for one night. We both really liked the room, the staff, the breakfast, really everything! Hampton Inns was the very first hotel ever to call us immediately after our arrival and ask us if the room was OK, and also to inform us that complimentary fresh baked cookies were available downstairs. The room smelled fresh and everything was well maintained. The same can be said for the total facility. We have now joined the Hilton Rewards Club and will seek out Hampton Inns first in our future travels. We also will tell family and friends about Hampton Inns.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Frank M,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and welcome to our HHonors rewards! I appreciate your kind comments about our hotel. I will be sure to pass them along to the rest of the staff here. I'm glad you enjoyed your room and were able to have some of our delicious fresh baked cookies. We want to make sure everyone enjoys their stay and that starts at check in. We call the guests shortly after arrival to make sure everything in the room is up to their standards. That's a Hampton brand standard so you can expect that at anyone of our 1100+ hotels. We love hearing that you'll be recommending us to your friends and family. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town!

McMinnville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Our stay here was definitely a test of our patience. After a long flight and travel from the airport, we arrived and checked in. The smoke alarm started to go off intermittently. After calling the front desk for assistance no one arrived, the sound continued for 45 minutes before we finally got help and were switched rooms at midnight.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Nichole W,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We welcome and learn from all of our reviews, especially those that give us insight as to how we can improve the guest experience.

I am very sorry that the start to your overnight stay at our hotel was disrupted by the smoke detector in your room. I'm sure it felt like an eternity before you were able to get to a new room and away from that noise. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction with your stay at our hotel. We take that commitment seriously as you found out when we invoked our 100% Guarantee for your stay that night - a guarantee that says if you're not 100% satisfied we don't expect you to pay. I realize that our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy can't replace your lost sleep or take away the aggravation you felt that night, but I do hope it demonstrates our desire to make things right and get a chance to earn your business the next time travel brings you to town.

We have already spoken with our staff about how we can improve communication and be better prepared for a situation like this in the future. If there is anything else we could have done to further correct the situation please call me at 608-362-6000 so we can discuss the matter further. In the words of Vince Lombardi, "We will strive for perfection and in the process achieve excellence." Please allow us another opportunity to show you how committed we are to providing a great guest experience at the Hampton Inn Beloit!

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Had a first class experience at a coach price. All aspects of our 3 night stay were outstanding. The staff was friendly, the complimentary hot breakfast was excellent and met my and my wife's dietary needs perfectly. I will use Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear CraigHeiser1,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Its always great to know we were able to "wow" our guests. I am happy you found such a value in our hotel. I will let our breakfast staff know you enjoyed the breakfast and I'm glad we were able to meet your dietary needs. Stop by and see us again the next time you're in town!

Elk River, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

we love Hampton inns and when we travel we will drive till we find one! when you stay here you will be glad you did. we have stayed here a few times, always clean, staff friendly and helpful. good choices for breakfast. about 3 blocks off freeway but worth the short drive!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear char m,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoy our hotel so much. We like all of our guests, but its great to have repeat customers. It gives us an opportunity to get to know them and it lets us know we're doing things the right way. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Beloit!

Roy and Your Friends at The Hampton Inn Beloit

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!