“Very Good stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Harpers Ferry,IA, United States
“Very Good stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Rooms very nice,clean,updated/remodeled.Breakfast good.Convenient to getting on/off interstate.Would stay again in the near future.Great parking,staff were also great in making the stay great.Over all would rate this stay excellent!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear C P P P,

My name is Roy Ward. I'm the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit. Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. We really like hearing all feedback and while we can learn from negative feedback, it always puts a smile on our face to hear positive reviews like yours. We like knowing we're doing our job and hearing you tell about our clean rooms, good breakfast and great staff lets us know we gave you the Hampton Inn experience we strive for on a daily basis. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in town.

Roy and Your Friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Waterford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very friendly person who checked us in! Fitness center was clean. We were able to check in early as well as have a late check out. Room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Staff was helpful in an effort to provide us with different dining options. Have nothing negative to say!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear mlh8870,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We work hard to make sure our rooms and beds are the cleanest and most comfortable in town. I am very pleased you found that to be true. While we can't always guarantee an early check-in or late check-out we will always do our best to accomodate the needs of our guests and I'm happy we were able to accomodate those requests for you. Our goal is to make sure all our guests leave here feeling great about their stay and it sounds like we hit the mark during your time with us. The next time you're in town stop back and see us. We'll be looking forward to it!

Roy and your friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit
Baldwin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton with a crew of 14 girl hockey players! The rooms were nice and comfortable, the breakfast was awesome and the staff was great. The location is great too! Right next to a bar and grill and a Subway if you want to eat out. We so enjoyed our stay and the great service we received. We will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Amy J,

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel! I'm glad you liked the rooms and the breakfast. I am very happy you found the service to be great. We enjoyed having your team here as well. It makes our jobs easier when we have a team in as well behaved as your team was. We would love to have you back anytime you're in town whether with the hockey team or a getaway with your family. We can't wait to see you again!

Roy and your friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit
lawrenceville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great hotel, price is very reasonable. Fitness Room was great, weights and cardio machines. Very clean hotel. Hotel staff was very attentive and friendly. Knowledgeable about surrounding area, great recommendations. Breakfast was fantastic. I'll stay at this hotel again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear William B,

My name is Roy Ward and I'm the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit. Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I'm happy to hear you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. We look forward to providing you with the same great hospitality the next time you're in town.

Oakland, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a rock solid Hampton.
I found the staff to be helpful and engaging. On check in, he went out of his way to get the room right and to orient me to town. The next evening, we got great guidance on restaurant options.
The breakfast was pretty normal Hampton, with excellent fresh fruit.
The gym is bigger than many and reasonably well set up.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear David B,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn Beloit. We are very thankful for your great review of our hotel. We work hard at what we do and it excites us when our guests take note of our hospitality! From helping you find your way around town to ensuring your workout space is clean and organized we are always looking to impress our guests. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay. Myself and our team look forward to having you back the next time you're in town.

Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

One-night stay passing through the area. Solid Hampton Inn in all respects. Friendly staff, nice property, clean, comfortable room, almost everything "worked" (just one ding, below), I slept well. Breakfast good except for one minor detail which follows.

Dings: No microwave in guest section of breakfast area...had to ask attendant to use hers in the kitchen to heat up my warm-but-not-quite-hot food. And in my guest room: Another occurrence of a chronic problem at way too many properties - the sink drain stopper did not seal, so the sink would not stay filled up during my morning shave. Why can so few properties make sure that this minor but important detail is right?

Above issues minor but noteworthy; I would still recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Roy W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Beloit, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Dave R19,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager here at the Hampton Inn-Beloit. Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am always looking for ways we can improve our guest experience and I very much appreciate your feedback. While we are not able to have a microwave in our breakfast area for guest use we are always more than happy to warm up anything for our guests with our microwave in the kitchen. As a fellow guy who uses a traditional razor to shave in the morning, I understand how frustrating it can be to have a drain that doesn't hold water in the sink. We will certainly have our maintenance team check it out and fix the issue. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay at our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Beloit WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

New, clean hotel with excellent hotel staff... free breakfast was a nice touch and included several hot items. Great pool area with lots of seating and towels. Price was inline or less than other local hotels. Gym appeared better than average, but I only had time to peek through the window. HERE ARE THE NOTES I MADE ON THE HOTEL FEEDBACK: It is very important to note the helpfulness of the front desk staff. I was traveling alone with my twin 3 year olds. The evening became a comedy of errors. First, one child broke a bottle of milk on our hotel room floor. Then my parents came to the hotel to visit the children. To say the very least, We were the most high maintenance guests at the hotel, and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful and accommodating in every possible way. I will absolutely plan to stay here again when traveling to southern WI,

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Heather C,

My name is Roy Ward and I am the Front Office Manager here at the Hampton Inn-Beloit. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel. Many of us here have children of our own so we know how crazy it can be sometimes as a parent. We're always happy to lend a hand. We look forward to having you here again during your next trip to Beloit!

Roy and your friends at the Hampton Inn Beloit, WI

Been to Hampton Inn Beloit? Share your experiences!