“one on my favorite Mexican resturant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Mexican
Janesville, Wisconsin
“one on my favorite Mexican resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Food is great, They always are friendly and make sure you have everything just like you want. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited June 2014

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Yummy Mexican food at amazing prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The resturant was a suggestion from a colligue as a must try for lunch, so we gave it a shot yesterday. We were greeted and seated promptly and given menus. We notice that they has a small lunch menu that was reasonable and decided to try out the tacos lunch after being able to see pictures of the entire menu shown on an,overhead LCD screen. While. We waited, we were given water with lime and delicious chips with two tiny salsas to try. As we were starving, we asked for. A second basket which our waitress provided with a smile. When our meal came, they gave us two kinds of salsa bottles to enjoy on our tacos---so yummy! The tacos lunch had two small tacos, rice, salad, beans, and tomatoes. Very filling and yummy. The best part was the price $5.99! It was refreshing to also have a nice meal for my friend who is gluten free. The only down side to the restaurant was that it was tiny and super busy with take out orders. Definitely will dine here again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food was okay. service was wonderful. Loved the waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My waitress was so nice. She checked up on us frequently. I believe her name was tanya. Food was okay. Would come back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yuck!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

This was absolutely the worst Mexican food I haveever eaten. The food is overpriced. While I understand that Mexico is a Spanish speaking country, it would help if the waitress could understand enough English to take down an order withou confusion.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best Mexican restaurant in Beloit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

A couple months ago we had a project in Beloit and searched for good Mexican food.. We went to four or five recommended restaurants in the area and and definitely none compared to the tast of this restaurant.
It has authentic Mexican flavor. We went maybe more than 20 times at different times of the day, breakfast lunch and dinner is awesome. The prices are very affordable, and the selection is wide, they have a couple prepared drinks like micheladas and a wide selection of Mexican beers. My favorites, bistec a la Mexicana, Pozole, Super Nachos, Camarones Empanizados, zarape or alambre, and breakfast huevos a la mexicana, desayuno azteca.
Food is served quickly and waitresses are friendly..
I highly recommend this place.
20 times plus of consistent good food and service its proof of when a place is worth it or not...

• Visited December 2012