“Great service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ironworks Hotel

You added Ironworks Hotel to your Saves list
Ironworks Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Pleasant Street, Beloit, WI 53511 (Formerly Beloit Inn)   |
Special Rate
Free room upgrade
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Beloit
KALAMAZOO
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I stayed at the Beloit Inn for 2.5 weeks for business and it was a great experience. They allow dogs and I was able to bring my 98 lb girl with me. Housekeeping was very accommodating and friendly! Laurie and others at the front desk were so very helpful!!!
I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms are more like suites....great!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
TheBeloitInn, Director of Sales at Ironworks Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
We were delighted to have you as a guest of the hotel this past month. The entire staff thanks you for your wonderful remarks. We are glad that you found the accommodations to fit your extended stay needs. We hope you and Mindy have settled back home safely. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kiel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed in Beloit on our way home from central Illinois. Chose the Beloit inn after checking the internet, and finding that this hotel was not a generic "chain." We stayed in a deluxe suite, two rooms, with a whirlpool in the bedroom area. Our room overlooked the river, so the view was very nice. We had a balcony as well, but the river had a strong fish odor, so we didn't use it. The hotel is very convenient to Beloit College, which we walked around, and enjoyed. The whirlpool and the bed were fantastic, and the continental breakfast was perfect for us. We went to a Snappers baseball game, which was fun too; all in all, a pleasant visit, and we'd definitely stay here again, a good value for what is offered.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011 via mobile

I was in rockton for a family wedding, where they had reserved a block of rooms at the south beloit inn. Before checking in, I had heard terrible stories so I chose the beloit inn. I had no reservations so I did have to change rooms during my stay and was going to have to switch again...but laurie at the front desk was awesome and kept me in the same room...i didn't mind either way, since I had not made reservations...i was kind of staying day to day. To my pleasant surprise, all of the toiletry products were Aveda, which I love. The housekeeping staff were all very friendly. I do not recommend visiting the area, but if you have to, beloit inn is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011
TheBeloitInn, Director of Sales at Ironworks Hotel, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Pompano Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

This was a lovely suite with fireplace open to both living room and bedroom. Jacuzzi in room with bath salts provided! A bit dated but really lovely. Very nice staff.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

It was my daughter's birthday and I decided to drive 325 miles to spend the weekend with her. I booked a king combo fireplace/hot-tub suite and it was something like 800 square feet. I jacked a DVD player in to the TV (25" CRT not an LCD/Plasma) in the living room and we kicked back and watched movies for the weekend. Besides the microwave and fridge there is a two burner electric cooktop so I had brought a nice fry pan to make pancakes for breakfast. There is a continental breakfast included that has cereal, pastries, fruit, milk, coffee and juice which we did take advantage of one morning. The room was on the top floor and had a balcony overlooking the Rock River. Overall a very nice room in a very nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Huntley, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

We stayed on a weekend to see Beloit, walk along the river and meet some friends. Beloit College was witnhin walking distance. There was a lot of construction but it looked like the town was being updated and revitalized. There were some nice shops. The river walk had a park and a nice walking path above the dam. Nice continental breakfast in the restaurant.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed two weekend nights in a studio fireplace suite. The room was absolutely spotless. Aveda bathroom amenities. Super-comfy beds. Guest services quickly resolved a minor reservation error with grace. Complimentary continental breakfast in the adjacent restaurant.

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Ironworks Hotel? Share your experiences!