“PASS THE NACHOS AND THE MOUSE.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Beloit
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“PASS THE NACHOS AND THE MOUSE.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Words can not explain the night I had dining at this establishment. I arrived to a basically empty dining room, bar was mostly full of I'd imagine local drunks, and still stood around for 15 minutes waiting to br seated. The hostess came from the kitchen and looked at me as if I had caused her night to be bad. After being seated I ordered quickly knowing how this nights meal was going to go. I had never been so wrong in my life. After a horrendously long waiting time my meal arrived and cold none the less. I was halfway through my meal when down the edge of the booths comes a mouse and right across my table. Not over my meal but close enough I decided I was done. And worst of all was accosted for refusing to pay for my meal. I informed health department and I was not the only one who has similar complaints. So those who have nice visits I can only say L.U.C.K.Y.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Beloit, WI
“Fast service and very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been to La Casa Grande many times and never once have been disappointed. The food has always been good~ love the seafood quesadillas. Very fast service but there is no rushing
anyone to leave.

We have been in the banquet area a couple of times and the same can be said for that. Very tastefully done.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wildwood,Mo
“Great Mexican great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

As parents of college kids we wanted to know where our daughter was eating out side of the campus and this was on her favorites. We know why, the price, and the amount of food and the qualty of the food. It is important to know these things when your kidos are away from you.

Visited December 2012
Roscoe, Illinois
“Wow! And I don't even like mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I'm not big on mexican food. This place is the exception for me. We've been here a ton of times, and I will go to this place every chance I get. Start with a "Preferred Margarita", then anything on the menu will do you right. Don't forget to order some Guac. It's the best here.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Beloit,IL
“Great Authentic Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Carne asada tacos, bean soup and Guacamoli all done the right way. The outdoor patio is wonderful place to take your family, especially if you have little ones

Visited September 2012