“not up to standards” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2786 Milwaukee Rd., Beloit, WI 53511 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Beloit
Rocky River
“not up to standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Quality Inn in Beloit could best be described as trying, but not worth the price. The age of the building, quality of the food, etc. were all slightly outdated or below average. Employees were slightly less attentive than I would normally expect. The clerk issued room keys to my room by mistake to another guest, so it 11 PM I had someone entering my room by mistake. An honest mistake to be sure, but I didn't get the sense when I checked in that particular attention was being paid to details. Finally, I was not directed to an elevator for my 2nd floor room but rather stairs – not sure if it was non-existent or out of order, but it was odd.
The stay was not horrible, like I said some people were probably trying to improve the experience, but this is a $60 hotel room, not the $90 I paid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Menomonie, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We came into town on a very busy weekend and they only had suites left but they gave me a discount! The service was excellent and knowledgeable and the room was great. Clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We stayed 2 days and would highly recommend this hotel to our friends. Overall a great experience

Room Tip: go with the suite much worth it
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
The Dalles, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful, the Hotel and grounds clean and well kept. Out room was very nice, but had an overwhelming smell of bug spray, like it had just been bug bombed. This of course gave me pause as I was concerned that the room had beg bugs, or l fleas, because it allows dogs. Either on would be icky. We had to open the window and still we felt "gassed out" I'm sure I'll have a headache by morning.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Johnstown, Pennslyvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We chose to stay here because of the location and advice from Trip Advisor experts. The room was very clean #nd bed was comfortable. It is located near many dinning choices and even a Walmart. The manager directed us to Applebees and gave us a coupon for a free appetizer.

Room Tip: Choose the second floor -very quiet
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was the most reasonably priced hotel in that market that offers the exact same things, that their competitors offer except at much reasonable price. It was a great stay with nice selection of breakfast items and very helpful staff. Front Desk clerk helped me with getting my luggage from my car to my room, since I was on crutches.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Island Lake, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here for my daughters softball tournament in Beloit. The hotel waiting area was kind of small as was the breakfast area. The room appeared clean but later we found trash under the entertainment center. We also found out through word of mouth that the hot tub was not working. This would have been nice to know at check in. Finally, the hotel is no longer a Comfort Inn, it's now a Quality Inn.

• Stayed October 2012
Tokyo, Japan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Last weekend my daughter and I stayed here. On Sunday morning, we went down to breakfast, and accidentally left my iPad charging in the bathroom. I left room first, and I thought she would bring it. She saw it charging, and thought I planned to go back up. We were in our own cars, and both left, and accidentally left it in the room.
I called when I realized she didn't have it. The room maid was off that day, but they promised to check with her and call me. They never called me. I had to call them again, only to find out, BIG SURPRISE, she didn't see it in the room. It wasn't there.
I did use the find my iPad app. I first sent a message saying please call me at ********. Then I searched it, it found it, in Wisconsin, I live in Illinois, but the message must have shown up, because the device was turned off, and I lost the map.
Needless to say, I will never stay here again, and I will find every web page I can and alert people that the staff is both lazy, they couldn't have called the maid on her day off. and called me back? and dishonest, since it was without a doubt stolen from the bathroom while charging.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Beloit hotels

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!