“Nice stop over!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2786 Milwaukee Rd., Beloit, WI 53511 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Beloit
Johnstown, Pennslyvania
“Nice stop over!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We chose to stay here because of the location and advice from Trip Advisor experts. The room was very clean #nd bed was comfortable. It is located near many dinning choices and even a Walmart. The manager directed us to Applebees and gave us a coupon for a free appetizer.

Room Tip: Choose the second floor -very quiet
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was the most reasonably priced hotel in that market that offers the exact same things, that their competitors offer except at much reasonable price. It was a great stay with nice selection of breakfast items and very helpful staff. Front Desk clerk helped me with getting my luggage from my car to my room, since I was on crutches.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Island Lake, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here for my daughters softball tournament in Beloit. The hotel waiting area was kind of small as was the breakfast area. The room appeared clean but later we found trash under the entertainment center. We also found out through word of mouth that the hot tub was not working. This would have been nice to know at check in. Finally, the hotel is no longer a Comfort Inn, it's now a Quality Inn.

• Stayed October 2012
Tokyo, Japan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Last weekend my daughter and I stayed here. On Sunday morning, we went down to breakfast, and accidentally left my iPad charging in the bathroom. I left room first, and I thought she would bring it. She saw it charging, and thought I planned to go back up. We were in our own cars, and both left, and accidentally left it in the room.
I called when I realized she didn't have it. The room maid was off that day, but they promised to check with her and call me. They never called me. I had to call them again, only to find out, BIG SURPRISE, she didn't see it in the room. It wasn't there.
I did use the find my iPad app. I first sent a message saying please call me at ********. Then I searched it, it found it, in Wisconsin, I live in Illinois, but the message must have shown up, because the device was turned off, and I lost the map.
Needless to say, I will never stay here again, and I will find every web page I can and alert people that the staff is both lazy, they couldn't have called the maid on her day off. and called me back? and dishonest, since it was without a doubt stolen from the bathroom while charging.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Denver, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Stayed 3 nights at the Beloit, WI Comfort Inn while visiting my brother in South Beloit, IL. Very clean, quiet and comfortable room and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast selections and the indoor pool / hot tub were relaxing. My 2 sisters and mother were with me and all 4 of us shared a 2 queen bed room with no problems. Far enough from the interstate that traffic noise was not heard. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a very good place to stay in any circumstances but particularly welcome if you have a pet in tow. The room was large, comfortable and clean. The front desk gentleman was very helpful. Breakfast was excellent--wide variety and fresh danish/bagels.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Cleveland, OHIO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've stayed at the comfort a number of times; always good, clean rooms, breakfast and great staff; however, it is time for a refurb, needs upgrades furnishing and carpet. Second floor is noisy due to plywood flooring.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!