“I like this Place.” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Baraboo
“I like this Place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2006

I stayed at this Best Western for the first time. I liked the value and services. Good location, friendly staff, nice hotel.

• Stayed April 2006

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2006

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. The rooms are very comfortable and exceptionally clean. Their facilities are well maintained and the rooms very easy to get to which is important for me since I always bring a lot of stuff with me. The nice pub, which is attached to the hotel, serves good food. The staff is always very friendly and helpful as was evidenced by the assistance I received from them when I recently had trouble with my car. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
Chicago, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2006

After staying at a different property in town the night before, I check into the Best Western and enjoyed my stay from the beginning. My check-in was prompt and professional, and I really felt welcomed.

The room was very nice. The décor and amenities were just what I was looking for. I stayed at a room apparently designed for a business traveler, and must admit they got it right.

That same evening I had a swim in the pool and used the fitness room. Both facilities were very clean and conveniently located. The only problem was that my room was far from the ice machine.

Later in the evening I had a meal at their restaurant. The food was very nicely prepared and tasted great. Enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning.

Overall I would recommend this property to other guests especially if you travel on business.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
Palatine, Illinois USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2006

We stayed at this hotel 1/15/06 while skiing at Cascade Mountain. The rooms were adequate and clean however some of the little things were annoying.

There were no towels in our room when we checked in at night. We had to wait for housekeeping to bring them before we could take a shower.

During the day we tried to get into the side door of the building. Neither key card would not open the door. We had to walk around to the front door. Then our key cards would not open the door to our room. We had to walk back to the front desk. Our key cards had mysteriously been deactivated.

When my children when down to the continental breakfast at 8:00 A.M. there was no milk. They were told someone had gone out to buy some and would be back in 10 minutes. When my wife and I went down at 8:30 A.M. there was no milk. We complained and they said some one had gone out to buy milk and would be back in 10 minutes. At 9:00 when we were finished with our milk less breakfast we stopped at the desk and complained once again that there was no milk. We were assured that someone from housekeeping had gone out to buy milk and would be back in 10 minutes.

The people staying next to us had a microwave oven in their room and we did not. We paid a higher rate then they did. When inquiring at the desk they said not all the rooms have microwave ovens. It you want one make sure you ask at check in.

For the kind of money you have to pay to stay here you can probably do better elseware.

• Stayed January 2006
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2005

The Best Western is not a place I would recommend to anyone. The hotel rooms are worn down and not very clean. The staff was extremely unaccommodating and rude. The food at their restaurant, Bonzos, was terrible. Avoid staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2005
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2005

I loved this hotel. It was a nice place to stay over New Years Weekend. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff is super friendly and the food in Bonzos was great. Also, in the morning there is a free continental breakfast! If you are going to the casino they have a free shuttle service. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn? Share your experiences!