My husband and I stayed there as a mini-vacation and to be near Wis Dells for a concert. We had a king room and it was spacious with fridge, however, we were in an older section of the hotel. Smelled a little musty, but cleared once we opened a window. Bathroom was a bit on the small size, esp the potty. I'm a small person and this toliet looked like it belonged in a preschool setting. The "hot breakfast" that's included with the room is a menu-based breakfast (allowed to choose from 4 breakfast entrees) in the adjacent Bonzo's restaurant. I got the eggs, toast and potatoes dish and it was a decent portion. But they ran out of jelly. Overall: would stay at this hotel again, front desk staff was very courteous.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel Baraboo
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel
- Best Western Baraboo
- Baraboo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please allow the staff at the Best Western Baraboo Inn the opportunity to show you true Midwestern hospitality the next time you find yourself in the Baraboo area. This hotel, nestled on the north side of Baraboo on Highway 12, is conveniently located near some of Wisconsin’s most treasured natural areas and preserves: the International Crane Foundation, The Aldo Leopold Center, and Devil’s Lake State Park. The hotel also offers close proximity to the Wisconsin Dells (Waterpark Capital of the World), where guests get to see a completely different face of Wisconsin tourism. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is now provided to all registered hotel guests in our adjoining restaurant. This property is 100% smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.