We had only planned on splitting our 2 night stay between this hotel and a different one to decide on where to makeour new business meeting place. It turned out that we enjoyed this hotel so much after the first few hours that we scratched our other reservations and stayed the second night here. The free cooked to order breakfast is so much better than just having a bagel, waffle or doughnut in the morning. Overall, great value for the price and worth the extra few miles to drive from the Dells. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel Baraboo
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel
- Best Western Baraboo
- Baraboo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please allow the staff at the Best Western Baraboo Inn the opportunity to show you true Midwestern hospitality the next time you find yourself in the Baraboo area. This hotel, nestled on the north side of Baraboo on Highway 12, is conveniently located near some of Wisconsin’s most treasured natural areas and preserves: the International Crane Foundation, The Aldo Leopold Center, and Devil’s Lake State Park. The hotel also offers close proximity to the Wisconsin Dells (Waterpark Capital of the World), where guests get to see a completely different face of Wisconsin tourism. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is now provided to all registered hotel guests in our adjoining restaurant. This property is 100% smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.