We stayed 2 nights at this hotel since we were in town for a wedding. I will agree with some of the other comments - that yes, there was some funky smells in the stairwells and they had some stained carpeting... BUT, that aside, we had a nice stay. All the staff members we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping promptly delivered towels to our room upon request. The restaurant was also good, and the service was perfect. The food was good too! Overall the room itself was clean and comfortable. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if we're in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel Baraboo
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel
- Best Western Baraboo
- Baraboo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please allow the staff at the Best Western Baraboo Inn the opportunity to show you true Midwestern hospitality the next time you find yourself in the Baraboo area. This hotel, nestled on the north side of Baraboo on Highway 12, is conveniently located near some of Wisconsin’s most treasured natural areas and preserves: the International Crane Foundation, The Aldo Leopold Center, and Devil’s Lake State Park. The hotel also offers close proximity to the Wisconsin Dells (Waterpark Capital of the World), where guests get to see a completely different face of Wisconsin tourism. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is now provided to all registered hotel guests in our adjoining restaurant. This property is 100% smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.