Staff at this hotel very nice. Beds comfy. Hallway/foyer carpetsfilthy, funny odor. Sheets had old blood stains/body stain on them. Asked for new sheets but they had run out so gave flat sheets/not fitted to lay over the top of the bed. Bathrooms had black mold ringing the knobs and drains of our bathtubs. Black mold inside toilet tank. Caulking dirty. Sink rim/filthy. Carpet in our room/filthy. Tables, lamp shades,curtains/dusty. Hate throw pillows on the beds and a piece of material at the end - nasty!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel Baraboo
- Best Western Baraboo Hotel
- Best Western Baraboo
- Baraboo Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please allow the staff at the Best Western Baraboo Inn the opportunity to show you true Midwestern hospitality the next time you find yourself in the Baraboo area. This hotel, nestled on the north side of Baraboo on Highway 12, is conveniently located near some of Wisconsin’s most treasured natural areas and preserves: the International Crane Foundation, The Aldo Leopold Center, and Devil’s Lake State Park. The hotel also offers close proximity to the Wisconsin Dells (Waterpark Capital of the World), where guests get to see a completely different face of Wisconsin tourism. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is now provided to all registered hotel guests in our adjoining restaurant. This property is 100% smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baraboo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.