“A little disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 19 attractions in Baraboo
Type: Factory Outlets
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy fashionable savings at over 60 stores and designer outlets in the Wisconsin Dells. Brand name stores include: Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Coach, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, Under Armour and many more.Be sure to visit Shopper Services when you arrive to pick up a coupon book or join TangerClub for additional savings. Check us out on the Tanger Outlet website and mobile app.Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Winnipeg
4 attraction reviews
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

If you are travelling from the West, don't make the extra trip to Tanger Outlet mall. I purposely didn't buy a lot from the outlet mall in Albertville, knowing that I would be shopping at Tanger in a day or two. Other than another Coach store (with different product on clearance), I'd have to say overall I was disappointed. There were no great deals, if you know your prices, you will find that most items are the same price at the regular stores with the exception of a few clearance racks. Perhaps part of my problem was that I was comparing it to Albertville and found it to be a 1/3 of its size. So - if you are travelling past Minneapolis to shop at Tanger - don't - save yourself the trip and stick to Albertville.

Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
“I was in Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Coach Purses 80% off....need I say more ladies! I bought 2 purses and a wallet. All for under $300. When I went to the mall, most of the purses were already 50% off and they had an additional 30% off coupon. I was ecstatic! The mall is well kept, clean and peaceful. I went to the OshGosh store and got my little nephew 3 separate outfits for under 20 bucks because of the great deals they had going on. We have an outlet mall in Illinois and its nowhere near as classy as Tanger.

Madison, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We've been to this outlet mall in the past, but this trip was a disappointment. The "outlet" stores seem to have morphed into regular stores. I think I could shop at Kohl's, Target, Penney's and even these brand name stores in many regular malls and do about as well. I don't know that I'll be making any special trips from Madison in the near future.

Mankato
17 attraction reviews
“great stores”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our family found lots of great purchases. I really never felt like I got a "deal" on anything. Prices were typical of any ordinary mall.

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Good Shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Good selection of shops. Didn't get to see them all since we were exhausted by the time we arrived. Really enjoyed the Disney outlet store. Awesome prices. The Fudgery was great!