“Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Best breakfast in the region... Very nice staff. My only criticism is that they could use more parking but that usually means that the food is great... I have only stopped here for breakfast and it is always very good. It's a bit off the interstate but well worth the drive.

Kokomo, Indiana
“The Cabin To 'Log' Into...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The interior is incredible. The handcrafted brilliance alone is worth the trip. I love Wisconsin and and the patience, determination, and craftiness of its people through the awesome art of places all over the state, including this place. I went out of my way to come here but was told that I wouldn't regret it. Everything is fresh...the baked goods (whole pies and treats can be bought to take home) to the carbonated beverages made locally (to take home as well) to the food. Make this part of your trip and "log on" to this "sight".

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“One of the best breakfasts I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I ate here on Sunday morning. The food was amazing, from the fresh squeezed orange juice to the homemade bread. My wife had two eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. I had two eggs, hash brown casserole, sausage links and a cinnamon roll. Both of our meals were out the this world. This was the best breakfast food we have had in a long time. It was amazing how you could actually taste how fresh everything was. We will definitely be back. Next time we will save room for a piece of those stunning looking pies!!!

Muscatine, Iowa
“Just 10 miles North of Merry Macs Camping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Awsome place to go with the family if your out and about, Breakfast all day long, and awesome pies. A must for a meal with the entire family or friends.

Visited July 2012
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We are local and I can recommend this place. Great food and clean. Home cooked meals and portions are good. Many families go there.

Visited October 2012