“One if the most fun experiences in have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Hartland, Wisconsin
“One if the most fun experiences in have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I am a senior in high school this year and got the opportunity to go out with Apex Adventure Allience through my school in June and had a blast so I just had to go out again! I went again in August and had even more fun the second time. I plan to go out with Apex Adventure Allience a bunch next season! The guides are very friendly and fun to be around and are very good at what they do. I highly recommend going out climbing with Apex Adventure Allience!

Visited August 2013

New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Apex Adventure Alliance Rock Climbing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I can't say enough great things about the staff at Apex. They were courteous, efficient, professional, and the adventure was a very good value. Our event was adequately staffed and they were well prepared.

It was especially valuable that Apex staff set up the climbing ropes hours before our climb start time, which ensured that every boy in our group got to climb as many times as he wanted.

Wisconsin
“Rock climbing with kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We took three boys ages 7,8 and 8. They had a great time and I was comfortable they were safe. It was the second time I have been climbing with them and hope to do it again some time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Great trip for my 9 year old”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I took my 9 year old for his birthday. It was the first time either of us had tried it. The guide was excellent. She explained everything including how she set the lines at the top. It was one of the most fun things I have ever done. We can't wait to do it again!

LaCrosse
“Reaching new heights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've been on several outing with Apex Adventure Alliance - each time they do so much above and beyond. This time arriving at 9am I met Lynn already coming back from setting up three climbs so we would hit the ground running.

They really know the area and can build on your previous experience. Thanks to Lynn's encouragement I did my first 5.10 climb this trip. As a yoga teacher I should know how much we are limited by our minds, but even so it takes a great coach like the ones at Apex to help you break through those limits. It's a great adventure company!

Visited September 2013