“Little Gem in Baraboo” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Little Gem in Baraboo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My daughter and I went in there to have a glass of wine and had some wonderful tasting bread. the atmosphere is elegant and you don't feel like your in Baraboo...more like Italy.

Visited November 2012

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“A little something for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Con Amici is a unique and quaint bar in Baraboo! I love that this bar has a relaxing atmosphere and you can actually have a conversation without yelling. They have many verities of wine and will let you try samples until you find one that you like. I love the bread and oil with a good red wine. I also love Martini Monday's and the owners are very welcoming and nice! Some of my friends don't like wine and it's nice they can come here too and a have micro brew of Sprecher's soda! Plus they sell cheese and chocolates. There's so much to this little bar you have to go more than once! I love going there!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Con Amici? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Con Amici, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.