“Definitely an adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 activities in Baraboo
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Take advantage of the natural beauty that is right in your back yard. Rock climbing is a safe, exhilarating and memorable experience for people of all abilities. Our climbing guides will customize a day of climbing/rappelling that is exactly what you are looking for. We can accommodate the needs of individuals, groups, and families from first time climbers to those looking for an advanced climbing excursion. Just let us know how you envision your day and we will use our knowledge of the many routes/bluffs to create the best climbing adventure for you.Have a large group? Rock climbing is the perfect outing for team building, corporate events, cub scouts, and friends looking to build memories together. Inquire about our large group climbing discounts.We don’t just stop at rock climbing. We are happy to customize a guided adventure including hiking, camping, and more.
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Definitely an adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Matt went above and beyond all expectations in providing an incredible experience. He is very knowledgable about the sport and the area and is a great teacher. We had such a great time that we were talking about when we could book another trip with Adventures in Climbing before the first one ended! Highly recommended!

Visited June 2012
Matt G, Owner at Adventures in Climbing, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Hey Paul,

Thanks so much for the review!!! It was an amazing weekend with all of you and really looking forward to doing it again in Oct at the Red River Gorge in Kentucky. See you guys than!!

Toledo, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Passionate, safe, and knowledgeable guides!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Matt and Jason guided me and three of my friends at Devils Lake State Park Wisconsin for a weekend in June 2012. Between the four of us, experience levels ranged from timid beginner (myself) to seasoned climber, but Matt and Jason were able to challenge and inspire us all so much so that we all have vowed to climb again with them as soon as possible! The entire time I felt safe, even when in top of this tiny rock formation 50 feet off the ground--so that's saying something!

In addition to being top guides, Matt and Jason are just genuinely nice people with a passion for climbing that becomes infectious. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who's looking to rock climb at any level!

Visited June 2012
Hi Kirsten,

I'm never going to forget your face when you made it to the top of Cleo's Needle! What an accomplishment! Look forward to doing it again sometime. Congratulations again on the engagement!!

Bartlett, Illinois
“You will learn a lot and have a great time in the process”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I've had the good fortune of climbing with Matt for many years, everywhere from Joshua Tree out West to Red River Gorge in Kentucky. The thing that impresses me most -- and gives me unconditional trust when climbing with him -- is his attention to safety. Over the years he has taught me how to build a top rope anchor, shown me proper gear placement, introduced me to sport climbing, and done wonders to help improve my climbing skills along the way. His passion for the sport is incredible, and it comes across quickly in any conversation with him. Not only is he knowledgeable, he's also a great guy to hang out with and learn from.

Visited April 2012
Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking the time to write that great review! Always a good surprise to check in here and see one! Look forward to the next few years of climbing with you!