“This spa made my day...” 5 of 5 stars

608-356-4727
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Serenity offers quality massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments, hair removal and more at a reasonable price in a relaxing environment. Located Downtown Baraboo, just 12 miles south of Wisconsin Dells. Call for availability today!
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“This spa made my day...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We, a couple of mom's, decided to do a little pampering for a day. Living close to Baraboo we decided to visit Serenity Spa. It was NOT a mistake. The massages were heavenly followed by mani's and pedi's. The staff was so attentive and friendly and the pre massage and post massage ideas are a great touch to really set the relaxation mode. Thank you so very much for melting a little of our stress away - We are definetly going to try and make our trips to you more often! (The only negative point to be wary of... After getting a massage, your hair may be slightly greasy due to the oils they use. We didn't much care after such a wonderful 3 hours there but we did wish we would have gotten a shower before continuing our day) 100% love Serenity!

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Amazing escape!! Pure BLISS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I've been to Spa Serenity a few times. Most recently my chiropractor recommended a massage to help with my sore neck & shoulders after a bout of bronchitis. They got in me in the same day for a Shoulder Bliss treatment. Awesome!! Michelle was wonderful! Lacey & her staff are always very accomodating & beyond professional. Great value! What a beautiful gem to have in our small town! Thanks!!

Visited April 2012
Madison
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was a little skeptical when we pulled up outside. It sure didn't look much from the sidewalk. But the service was excellent, and I had one of the best massages I've ever had.

Vesper, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

First of all I do not like massages, my chiropractor said I had to have one in order for her to help me relax. Massages are like the Opra, you either like it or learn to appreciate it. I have learned to appreciate them. Then I found Spa Serenity. My brothers girlfriend suggested it to me. What an amazing difference in therapists. I have gone there a couple times and had the same therapist and plan to go there again at the end of this week with my daughter. I would recommend these therapist to anyone. After I leave there I have an hour and a half ride home and I still feel relaxed when I get home. If you go to the Dells for a vacation check this place out it is not too far from the Dells. You too will enjoy it.

Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
“Love our massage therapist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Spa Serenity for about three years. The first time we came to this spa, we had booked massages for both of us. My husband was having back problems, and I was delighted to find out his massage therapist was to be a massage therapist I had gone to a number of years prior. She had taken a job at another spa further way from my home, so I had discontinued going to her. We've had one couples massage here, but my husband and I prefer to book our massages back to back because we both really like the same therapist.

The spa is clean, and I am always comfortable there.

I like their location, as they are in downtown Baraboo, and it's easy to walk to the other shops and/or restaurants either before or after a spa service.

The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is I would like to see some tea offerings for after our massages, and I do think the chairs and area rug in the waiting area need to be updated a little. Spa Serenity has made updates over the past couple years, and I realize not all updates can be made at one time, but these are needed updates nontheless.

Visited August 2012