“Very good hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Williamstown

You added Rodeway Inn Williamstown to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Williamstown
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1339 Highland Avenue, Interstate Highway 77 (Exit 185), Williamstown, WV 26187 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel on the Interstate)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Williamstown
Perry, Iowa
“Very good hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel is one of the better hotels I have spent the night at. Myself and multiple family members have stayed here and have not had a single thing wrong. The rooms are fantastic! I have stayed in different rooms from single to king to Jacuzzi, and have not had a single thing wrong. The rooms always have clean bedding and towels. The bathrooms are clean from top to bottom. The breakfast in the hotel is very good with some good variety. On the property there is a restaurant, The Dutch Pantry, and they serve hot and cold breakfast along with lunch and dinner options as well. All of the front desk workers and managers I have spoke with were very nice and very helpful. The pool, in the summer time, at the hotel is very nice and kept to standards. The pool is kept very clean. All in all this hotel is very nice, has a generous staff, and is kept at my standards. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the area and needs a place to stay!

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi rooms are very relaxing and go at a good rate!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Jay A, Manager at Rodeway Inn Williamstown, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to relate your experiences during your stay at our hotel property! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our area. Safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

The people work there very friendly. Loby was above average. Room vas very clean , feel like a home. Price was reasonable less than 60 bucks with free nice breakfast in the morning and discount at the restaurant for everything including on the gifts. This was the first time I seen some one working at the front desk help me to carry my luggage to my room after he realize my wife is pregnant. Every time I have any questions were answered very courteously since this town was new for me. I am sure I will be back again every time I drive this rout I-77 in future.

• Stayed February 2012
Thanks for your GLOWING review of our property and of our staff! We're so thrilled that we've made a long-term, returning customer out of you and feel fortunate that we're able to be of continual service to you.Thanks again...we look forward to your next visit. Until then, safe travels!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Night manager is extremely rude. Rooms need updated really bad. Way over priced.

• Stayed January 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed at. The manger is rude. The manager will quote you a price over the phone and change the price when you arrive. The place has a odd odor.
The pictures of the rooms and entrance on the web site are very deceiving.
The Indian hotel owners definitely need a lesson in customer service.
The breakfast is very limited the milk in the pantry was in a gallon jug and expired 3 days ago.
Noisy atmosphere at night when you are trying to sleep. You will regret spending a night at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

This used to be a Days Inn in its better day. Room smelled kinda bad but it was huge. Toilet was a problem, took 20 min for the tank to fill up. Other than that for the price it was okay. Cheapest hotel we could find.

• Stayed October 2011
Pensacola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

great customer service,always was greated with a smile when asked a question.room was clean an it felt more spacious not a bad deal for $50

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was here for the Fenton Glass Convention. This was my first time stay here in this town. Before I booked a room, I had read the reviews here for this hotel and was kind of scared to book a room but I have been traveling since last 18 years, and I have stayed in many hotels for business and pleasure. I always come to tripadvisor to read reviews about hotels, and to tell you the truth they are not always accurate. So I took my chance and called a hotel to book my room for a week. They charged me $69.98/night for 2 adults which was better than any other hotel in that area. This was the cheapest I could find. So I went ahead and booked a room thinking if for some reason I don't like the place I will check out and stay somewhere else. When I went to check in everything seemed fine. The front desk clerk was very nice. He helped me to take my luaggage in the room. Room was extremly clean and spotless. Housekeepers did an awesome job I must say. The good thing about this hotel was that it was only less than a mile away from fenton glass factory. I really enjoyed my stay here and will always come back when I am around town. Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
No photo provided
The Lafayette
The Lafayette
#5 of 10 in Marietta
3.5 of 5 stars 167 reviews

Been to Rodeway Inn Williamstown? Share your experiences!