“Would visit again” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Crab Orchard, West Virginia
“Would visit again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Sports bar atmosphere with an outdoor patio area. The restaurant was busy the night we were there but service was not slow. We had pizza and pasta and both were very good. Will return the next visit to White Sulpher Springs.

Visited July 2014

Leesburg, Virginia
“2nd time at this 50 East, what happend?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Annual travel takes me to the area, last time I had good food at the bar. Visit on 7/9/14 was the worst experience ever. No service at the bar. Waitresses standing around with no offer to help. When acknowledged by bartender (Alley) and carded (I'm 56, but whatever) I finally got a beer. Only one 'craft' beer on tap,a Red Hook ale. No offer of a menu or if I needed to eat, I did, finally after the beer was gone and I waited for service or offer of another, I asked for a menu; "only pizza and wings" was the answer and with attitude. I do not know what I did to upset the staff but, I paid for the one beer and left, terrible!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clifton forge
“Bad food, hot beer, and no management ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Absolutely the worst service and management i have ever experienced in an apparently 'casual fine-dining' restaurant. In addition to the complete incompetence from staff, the food was also sub-par. My wife ordered the ribeye steak and it was inpropely cooked the first time not to mention the entire plate was under seasoned. I ordered the special which was burnt, dry salmon with also under seasoned sides. To wash it all down with the room temperature draft beer..it is safe to say we will never visit fifty east EVER again.

Beaver, West Virginia
“GREAT WINGS!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped in on our way home from The Homestead Resort. Ordered the wings and oyster po ' boy sandwich. My wife ordered the Chef Salad. The wings were GREAT!! The oysters were a little under cooked for my liking. My wife enjoyed the salad with ranch dressing. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in the area.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food and amazing value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I eat at this restaurant every time I am in this area. Great service, food and extremely good value! Highly recommend 50 East!

Visited May 2014