“Great value and variety” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Vermilion, Ohio
“Great value and variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The lunch buffet was quick and a good value. Menu had nice variety. Cute, restaurant for a casual meal if you need a break from the dresscodes at GreenBrier! One warning -- the taco salad is really a plate of nachos with very little lettuce. Still good!

Visited August 2014

Detroit, Michigan
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My kids had to reorder because they ran out of chicken tenders. They were also out of kid menus, so I had to read the options off a tablet computer, which I found awkward. The food was decent. Service was a bit slow, but maybe it's a cultural thing since I experienced slow service at every restaurant during my trip.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown ky
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Came here based on the good reviews. Worst food mistake of our lives! Fried Buffalo wings were bad quality and fatty. They were soft and greasy. My dad found plastic in his burger. Service was laking. Took them forever to get simple things and when they did they messed them up. We were constantly correcting their mistakes. Just simply gross. We weren't expecting fine dining. Just a quick bite to eat but instead we wasted two hours waiting for a disgusting meal. I would have rather eating at a fast food chain.

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
WV-Chef, Owner at The Mason Jar Restaurant, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback. I sincerely apologize that your dining experience did not meet ANY of my standards. I was out of restaurant on a catering and your experience has confirmed that my recent decision to reduce hours to enable myself and my lead chef to oversee all operations in kitchen and instate a general manager to manage to wait staff was on point. The staff over past weekend was more inexperienced than I realized and unable to handle the volume of customers we encountered with the football scrimmage. Staff members have also gone through an intensive re-training this week. I am hoping these changes, which were implemented this past Monday, will prevent experiences such as yours and enable us to focus on quality food and service for all our guests.
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Unique restaurant situated in a quaint town with delicious food. The burger and fried chicken are my personal favorites. The sweet tea is true southern sweet tea and delicious! A buffet is sometimes offered as well. Service was good too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairborn, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We looked for casual dinner spot in White Sulphur Springs. Mason Jar had good recommendations on Trip Advisor. they were justified. good food at good prices. 'Mason Burger' is a great burger.

• Visited July 2014