I stayed at the greenbrier in the spring which was a lovely time to visit. There were beautiful tulips and other various flowers in full bloom. I was there for a mother daughter weekend getaway and I have to say it was perfect. We enjoyed every meal from breakfast to dinner. The chefs were on top of both quality, taste, and presentation and the wait staff was very good as well. Our room was a junior suite and had plenty of room for three women, which is saying alot. There was a large bathroom and a walk in closet. They play a free movie every night in a beautiful old theatre and we took advantage of this our first night. Our second night we went bowling which was fun but slightly overpriced. We also made a trip to the spa which we all enjoyed. My Mom and I had a lavender soak followed by a light massage. The lavender oils were very relaxing. My sister had a teenage facial which she also enjoyed. In your down time I suggest walking through the shops. There are many unique stores and some great finds. I would also recommend that you stay for a week if you can. That way you can visit the many different dining areas as well as experiencing the various activites they offer. I would definately like to return however next time I think I would enjoy going with my boyfriend. It seemed to me that it could also be very romantic as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv