I just returned home from the Greenbrier and can't say enough good things. The staff was unbelievable. They are genuine, friendly and amazingly attentive.
I have stayed in many of the top hotels and resorts in the U.S. and abroad. The Greenbrier is at the top of the list of my favorites. The hotel is old but impecibly maintained. It is unlike any other property I have visted. There are so many activities that it is easy to keep your schedule full. Plan ahead & don't over book your activities. Enjoy what truely is the Greenbrier experience. After 4 full days , we actually decided to spend the last day of the trip doing nothing but relaxing at the pool and getting our last massages. The meals in the dining room were excellent and the service we received was spectacular. The golf courses were beautiful and the pace of play was great. A place like this is not cheap, but it is worth every penny in my opinion. I am already looking forward to coming back. I will make an annual visit, and regret that I can't make it back more often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv