This was our second visit to The Greenbrier. The decor is palatial, including the wallpaper with bright giant flowers. The outdoor landscaping is also stunning. Everything seems circa 1940s. Staff are cordial, spa is relaxing. At first I thought I would come back again and again, but our dinners were rather bland and not really worth the price, and dining room servfice was not attentive, so we probably won't return. It is a unique experience, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv