We just returned from a four day stay at the Greenbrier. I must say it was the most relaxing atmosphere I have experienced in a long time. The hotel is beautifully maintained, full of history, with gorgeous grounds. The staff was the most courteous I have encountered. Highlights of our stay were the beautiful infinity pool overlooking the golf course, horseback riding, bowling after dinner in one of the restaurants, and just wandering around taking in all the historic features of the hotel. It IS rather expensive; activities such as horseback riding, croquet, bowling, etc. come with a high price. In my opinion, it is worth it. It is a fantasyland of good food, beautiful surroundings, pampering, and a wide range of activities. We will return if our budget allows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv