I was disappointed all the way around. It started off with a bell hop who couldn't help with my luggage, because he was "going to be busy soon unloading a bus that is due anytime". They wouldn't even hold the door. Our room had ugly yellow roses on all four walls and shamrock green carpeting. It was so bad I had nightmares...really! The decor for the entire hotel was garish. We toured the fallout shelter and it was disappointing. It mostly shows the maintenance side of things.... boring for a woman and not worth $30. The sulphur bath was great, but it was the worst pedicure I've ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv