We stayed at the Greenbrier for 3 days on Fall Break. First time at the resort. Our cottage was wonderful. Highly recommend reserving a cottage if you have small children. Lots of space and privacy. Feels like home. The service was fantastic. Grounds were beautiful and the fall foliage did not disappoint. Fantastic visit. We didn't have time to do everything available to us. Some of the activities are tough for families with smaller children. Our son is 8 and we couldn't tour the bunker. The Main Dining room was great for breakfast but not a place for young children for dinner. The new steakhouse looked fantastic but was booked so we were not able to try it. I plan on taking my Mother for a visit in December. Shopping was suberb. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, you name it. We loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv