Stayed here recently for an annual conference. The hotel has recently been purchased and is undergoing major construction of a casino and new restaurants.We had a superior room- two windows. Rooms are clean and spacious- very comfortable beds and bedding.There was a lot of noise from construction in parts of the hotel. The food was very good- though the breakfast buffet was overpriced. Afternoon tea time is a nice feature. The 20 dollar a day valet parking charge was way too much- we never used our car and resented this charge, though there is not self-parking, and the valets expect tips in addition to this charge. All staff were friendly and seemed happy. This has improved since the last time we stayed here, we noticed a big difference in the attitudes of all staff, maybe the new ownership is an improvement. It is very expensive, but you won't regret your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv