We had very high expectations coming in and it really lived up to all of them. The service is unparalleled. Traveling with a few people, we were able to see three different rooms and I love how everyone of them was so unique! That is a type of charm that you don't see very often any more. Golf courses were spectacular. Only advice is to come expecting to spend your money! After a few days the $14 drinks start to wear on you, but that is my only 'complaint'. Other than the drink prices, the place is worth every penny and a must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv