My family stayed at the GB for Thanksgiving and had a very enjoyable 3-day stay. The lovely, if over-the-top, decor made it seem truly like a stay out of workaday reality, just what we wanted. Staff were friendly but refreshingly unobtrusive, didn't hover, introduce themselves endlessly, etc., just got the job done. I used the spa services twice and found the facial and massage both excellent. The spa facility, as most of the hotel, is older, but to me the "step back in time" was just fine, and everything was spotless, no small achievement in such a large, old building. Attention to detail everywhere. The food was terrific, we all agreed. There were numerous activities, certainly plenty for a 3-day stay. We'll go back for a winter weekend, when rates are lower, but the holiday experience is one we'll probably repeat, also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv