My wife and I stayed in a "Superior" room for two days at the Greenbier and overall were most pleased with our visit. Our room was very large and the bed was most comfortable. The furniture though was quite second rate and the wallpaper rather unpleasant. We found the staff to be helpful and very courteous though the service in the main dining room was poor. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the entertainment in the Lounge is first rate. We much enjoyed the grounds and found the"Museum" building of particular interest.
All in all, a must stop for anyone visiting this part of the country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv