Our first trip to the Greenbrier, and it met all our expectations. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We were upgraded to a lovely suite without even asking for it. The decor is classic and beautiful, like a palace. We had dinner at the golf club (Sam Snead's) and it was great. Cannot say enough good things about the spa. The Bunker tour was fascinating. Will definitely return to the Greenbrier. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv