We spent a wonderful six days here in August, and didn't even begin to do everything on our list. Our kids, ages 7 and 10, can't wait to return. Although extremely expensive (and the add-ons for service and activities do seem outrageous), the professional service, wonderful grounds, and abundant activities were worth it. Every member of our family rated it as one of our top three vacations (and we have vacationed at some great places worldwide). The staff made the kids feel welcome and they really enjoyed the chance to dress up for dinner. There was enough variety in the delicious meals that we never worried about eating in the Main Dining Room every night. We found the junior suite to be large enough for the family (king size bed with queen size pull-out sofa), especially since we were out golfing, fishing, etc. for most of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv