Only had the chance to spend one night here on our way to the coast. I don't think our pocketbooks could have stood 2 nights though lol. A vast resort full of open common areas decorated in classic furniture. There are multiple dining options but everything has a dress code. We took the bunker tour which was interesting and great for history buffs. We had a standard room which was equipped with all the necessities. Lots of outdoor activities like golf, horseback riding, white water rafting, etc. It costs $21 for valet parking. There is a casino on the lower level. The air condtioning was fairly loud when it kicked on and off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv