You know a vacation was worth every penny, when your children's teachers, coaches, and friends' parents have all heard how wonderful it was within a week! Before we left, kids were all nagging about how there's "nothing in West Virginia!". Now, they all are anxious to return. The beauty of the place is that one can be as busy as you like, while still enjoying plush accommodations, friendly and attentive service and great food. In our case, it was go until you drop: Kayaking, archery, paint ball, shooting, alpine tower,family laser tag, croquet (a new favorite), horseback riding, utv's, off road driving, biking, history tours, swimming, as well as tons of golf. Of course it wasn't inexpensive, but I've never seen our large family have so much fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Groupon and Travelocity so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv