This is the most wonderful resort I've ever enjoyed. We've been here three times and it's still amazing! The staff are just wonderful--they make you feel welcome and pampered. The resort itself is a "trip back in time"--very rare these days. Everything is very well-maintained and inviting. Yes, it's expensive but well worth it! We were there for the Business Summit--really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, the wonderful, caring staff and our whole experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv